naughty boy (naughty boy)

Jax and I was outta town dealing with some last minute arrangements for my family that had passed.

we was in a small room where the bed was not very big for two people. it was basically a full sized.

I've told Jax countless times I sleep in a shirt or top if you want to call it that showed my underboob. and that I sleep in panties. 

I told him if it makes him uncomfy since we are friends then I can wear something else.

he assured me it was fine and that he would love to see my tits.

I joking told him as long as you don't bite and draw blood he can do what he wants when he sees them.

so here we are me in the unboob top with panties and him in his boxers.

I knew with the constant rolling around my tits would be free and I was counting on him to be naughty.

I laid their with my eyes closed having woken when I felt him move. I knew from the coolness of the air my tits was visible. and that despite him trying to cover them they didn't stay covered.

"they are so beautiful, look so fuckign inviting I wanna latch on and never pull off' I heard him say as he sfotly creased and toyed with my tits.

I move a bit to get more comfy.

"Shhh. baby its ok daddy is here" he says

I knew my panties were wet just from that statement alone.

I felt him move before I felt the warmth of his breath as he enclosed his mouth around my tit and started suckling like a newborn feeding from their momma.

I opened my eyes and looked at him while smiling.

"that's mommy's good boy" I say as I raked my fingers through his hair.

He hummed as he sucked harder and held my other tit in his hand.

"good boy Jaxxy" I say

he had his eyes closed as he sucked more and more on my titty.

I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the pleasuring feeling he was giving me.

after he sucked on that breast for a while longer he moved around and latched on to the other.

he continued to suck on my breast till he drifted off to sleep with my tit still in his mouth.