flashing him (made into a story)

I decided to have a bit of fun with Chibs. since he and I were the only two left in the clubhouse while the others were outside watching the fight and tinkering with some cars. while the prospects were all outside doing whatever they were told.

I stood in the hallway and whistled at Chibs since his back was to me.

when he looked at me I lifted my shirt and flashed him.

He came charging after me which made me drop my shirt and take off.

I was laughing the whole time I was being chased.

He scooped me up in his arms and pinned me against the door to the apartment.

"I gotcha now Lass," he says

I say nothing but grin before pecking his lips.

"Are you gonna give them to me since you wanted to flash 'em at me?" he asked

"no one else can have them," I tell him

He opens the door and carries me inside using his foot to kick the door shut before he drops me on the bed he locks the door and strips me down.

I sit up and start stripping myself before I lay there awaiting whatever he will do or may do to me.

he climbed into the bed and laid right over me.

"so fucking beautiful," he says before he leans down and latches on to one tit as he grips and groups the other.

my back arches as I close my eyes and moan at the pleasure.

He spends some time suckling, biting, and playing with my breast before he gets down to business and fucks me so damn good. till I flip us over and take control.