oh, you best believe I'm signing up for all the babysitting duty (its a story)

I enjoyed spending time with my family. though we are not blood fully we are a family. dysfunctional at its best but we protect and love each other.

I was away at college about to graduate when my then boyfriend got me pregnant, then when he found out he turned into a monster. I of course did all I could in order to protect my unborn child.

when he left I used what strnght I had and gathered every thing that belonged to me shoving it all in suitcases and duffel bags leaving nothing behind before I got in my car and left.

I headed home to charming where I am from and it was there that my family that is Samcro saved not only my life but my unborn baby's life.

one of them dealt wth my abusive ex. they never told me which one it was and I never was to worried to ask.

now that I am five months pregnant I'm getting lonely and thinking of what-ifs.

I had brought it to Gemma and we've been talking about it and she's told me no child needs to be brought into a home where the dad abuses the mother.

I agreed with her of course.

and I kept it in mind should I ever think of the what-ifs ever again.

" oh, you best believe I'm signing up for all the babysitting duty. " Gemma says

"you can have that duty I'm taking the dad duty."

both Gemma and I looked up and saw Happy standing there.

I was shocked, to say the least.

"you claiming her now happy?" Gemma asked

"damn right I am ma," he says

"Well, you've got a great woman here. you best treat her like a queen" she says

"I'll treat her better than a queen. I'll treat her like a goddess" he says

"good boy" she says

all the while I'm still sitting there shocked.