"Is there something you wanted to tell me?"

I was thinking of so many ways to tell Tig he's gonna be a father again for the third time.

but he approached me first so I'm just gonna wing it.

 "Is there something you wanted to tell me?" he asked

"yeah your dominating kinky sex knocked me up. congratulations Tig your gonna be a dad for the third time" I say

"I really hope it's a son. I cant handle any more daughters" he says

"its gonna be nothing but girls" I joke

"don't fucking say that" he says

I chuckled 

"Tiggy baby I'm only playing with you" I say

"I'm gonan spank your ass," he says

"daddy you know I love when you spank my ss cause you eat my ass and lick it after words." I tell him as I start to strip him down.

"cause I fucking love your ass" he says

"want it now or my pussy?" I asked as I pulled the bottom of my dress up over my head and laid down on my bed spreading my legs for him.

"fucking hell I've died and gone to heaven" he says before he lays over me and stars to litter my body with kisses and bites before he pushes his cock into my soaking wet pussy.

"Oh fuck daddy" I moaned 

"don't cum till I tell you too" he says

"yes sir" I replied 

he fucked me and railed my ass so damn good I was a crying orgasmic mess.

he flipped me over and pulled me up on my knees and spanked my ass for cumming before he said.

"bad girl" he says

"only for you" I replied before I fisted his curls and pulled him right into me.

he grabbed a handful of my ass and just started devouring me from behind.

"Oh daddy" I moaned still holding his head.

he was lost in my pussy an ass that he didn't care what was going on in the real world.