Santa baby (Happy)

Despite the fact that I'm three months pregnant doesn't mean that I cant still have some naughty Christmas fun with my hubby.

he had told me that he'd been home in roughly ten minutes so I slipped on a sheer red teddy that showed off my bust lined with white fur, and a tiny thin black belt, with white lace on the bottom.

I had grabbed my Santa clause hat and waited for my hubby to come home.

When I heard his Harley gliding along the neighbor hood and pulled into the driveway I sat my self next by the fire place and waited.

I gave him time to come in and remove everything and hang it up before he fully walked into the house.

"mami I'm home" he called out

"Hi papi" I greeted

He looked at me and took in my outfit.

"Christmas come early?" he asked

"only for you" I replied

"but I haven't been good this year" he say

I stood up and walked over to him.

"Santa says that since you have been good to me then he can over look the other things" I tell him

he smirked before pulling me to him and holding me right up against him.

"Did he?" he asked

"uh-huh" I replied

"well shall we go to the bedroom and see what other naughty things we can do. then maybe next year Santa wont be so forgiving" he says

I nodded my head

 he scoops me up in his arms and carried me to the bedroom where he lays me on the bed and starts stripping.

I propped my self up 

"then again he might be forgiven since we'll have our little one with us," he says as He walks over and kisses my stomach before stripping me out of my outfit and tossing my hat.

"guess we have to wait and see," I tell him

He takes his name making love to me before I take control and let my freak flag fly.