Rain room

knowing that if he was needed that they'd call I decided to take Happy away to a small little town that had a rain room.

now it wasn't like the one families use. no, this one was for intimacy.

and I knew the owner greatly.

After we arrived I took Happy to the room and grabbed his phone as well as mine and put it in a waterproof bag before I hung it on the side where no water was falling.

"what is this?" he asked when the rain started to pour

"rain room" I replied

"okay. why are we here?" he asked

Instead of answering I locked the door and started stripping placing my clothes in the little cubby by the phones.

I gave him a kiss before I walked fully into the room and twirled around.

"come on Hunny" I say looking at him as I push my soaked hair back and look at him

He stripped and placed his clothing in the cubby next to mine and put his knife and gun on top of his clothes before he walked over to me.

"this my darling love is a rain room for intimacy" I explained

"is it clean?" he asked

I smiled while nodding before I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him right up against me.

I trailed my tongue from his collarbone up his throat then back down before I started trailing downwards.

his moan and growl filled the air which made my pussy wet.

he raked my wet hair back into a makeshift ponytail while I licked and twirled my tongue around his tip before fully taking his wet cock in my mouth and started sucking him so damn good his legs were shaking.

he just about collapsed when he came in my mouth.

I pulled back and tugged him down to me.

he got what I wanted him to do and laid down.

"the owner thoroughly cleans these rooms after each and every use," I tell him

"good. don't need to risk catching STDs" he says

I started kissing him again before I sat on his face and rode his tongue as he spanked me and sucked my pussy before he started tonguing the shit out of me making my legs shake as he ate my cum.

He pulled off and moved down to his cock jerking it till it stood tall before I straddled his waist and sunk down on his cock till he bottomed out in me.

I started off slowly to build the bliss and pleasure before all forms of control were taken over by him.

He flipped us over grabbed my legs right under my knees and started fucking me so damn good I was I damn mess.

I reached for whatever part of him I could reach and I cling to him before I sat up a bit and pulled him down making him let my knees go as he laid on top of me and while I started kissing him.

I clawed his back as my pussy sucked on his cock harshly.

"fucking hell she's got a suction on her," he says

"trying to milk that big cock of yours" I replied before I grabbed his face and kissed him hard as my pussy sucked the orgasm outta him.

we spent two hours in that room fucking and making lover before we headed towards the shower and got cleaned up then redressed before leaving with a promise of coming back to do it all over again.