Chapter Nineteen

"If this is what it's like falling in love then I don't ever want to grow up"

Harry

Harry

I touched down in Africa two days ago, just twenty two hours after Cosy and Marlie had arrived. I met them almost instantly, rushing to the hotel and holding them both in my arms. Since then we had barely moved.

Amalia had left this morning to attend the opening of a town hall, her arrival worked so perfectly, but she had only been gone a few hours and she was back in no time at all, ready to de-glam and enjoy some time on the balcony.

"Mama mama mama!" Cosy cheered stomping her little feet whilst she could see Marlie on the other side of the door.

"Hi my little princess! Mama missed you" Marlie scoops her up in her arms and presses little kisses all over her face.

Marlie has had this beautiful peace surrounding her these past few days. Like nothing could ever tear her down and she's so happy. Her heart is so warm and she loves being here.

Not one bad word has been said about her since we touched on African terrain and it's been incredible, yet suspiciously calm. It's like she's prepared herself for chaos and she's just waiting for someone with a camera to pop out. She's waiting for it to happen. But so far, everyone has been so kind to her and Cose. They've welcomed her into their country with open arms and even though I've been stuck in this apartment, it's still been refreshing.

"She's been waiting by the door for about an hour" I laughed walking towards Marlie to give her a hug.

"That's my girl" Marlie holds Cosy close to her chest.

"So how was it? Was it rewarding and fulfilling?" I copy her mothers words from just before we left England, her mother claiming that doing charity work in Ghana would be rewarding and fulfilling.

"It was so rewarding" she smirks, "seriously though, it was really nice, everyone came with flowers and cards for me, I left them in the car, thought maybe we could put the flowers in the tub and have a family bath later" she links her arm into mine, looking up at me with the brightest sparkle in her eyes.

The bath here was big enough to fit a family in, we could probably squeeze at least four people in it, so two people and Cosy was nothing.

"That would be nice- how do you always think of the best ideas? That royal brain of yours must be elite" I bring my hand to her head, pretending to soak up her magical powers.