Chapter Twenty Seven

"I wish you were right here, right now, it's all good, I wish you would"

This chapter includes: implications of suicide and suicidal thought.

Amalia

Amalia

It had been three very long and lonely days without Harry around. Each day I longingly looked at my phone waiting for a text from Harry to appear, but I never came.

James was finding this all too amusing, he gave a little smirk every time he saw me moping around with the same sad frown on my face. It was almost like I was causing him happiness. He thought this was all some sick joke when in reality it was my life.

Cosy hadn't been herself either. She clung onto me most days like a baby koala. And when I'd have to put her down she followed me around with her thumb in her mouth making grabby hands towards me.

I hadn't heard her gorgeous giggle in a while. I hadn't seen her play with her toys or run riot around the house.

There was a noticeable difference.

And I could even feel a difference within me. I felt lonely. I didn't have someone to text or to send photos of Cosy too. It was cold and it was like Harry had completely shut all borders with me.

It had been radio silent on his half. I had phoned and phoned, even going to the lengths of contacting his work. But I hadn't heard anything. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't starting to worry me.

But he was supposed to pick Cosy up today and that was keeping me going. Not the fact that Cosy was going to be taken from me and I'd have to suffer a few days with James alone. But the fact of seeing Harry's face again and actually getting to speak to him.

I imagine he was in a complete state.

I had contacted Estelle and Taya, asking for their guidance on what to do and how to make this any better. They didn't have much advice, apart from to hold a meeting with my parents and their communications team as well as their advisors.

I had voiced my ideas of taking a break and perhaps stepping back for a month or two, just to allow ourselves a breather. They told me not to get ahead of myself and to wait until we could gather a meeting, though my parents weren't available for another four days.

I was left to fester plans and ideas in my mind, creating a master plan of how Harry and I can escape the palace and run off into the sunset. There was a part of me that was still clinging onto the hope of that happening.