003

There are bad ideas.

Then there are even worse ideas.

I am trying to figure out where I am standing. Because I can force myself into being ostracized with what I am going to do, I can have a target on my back from celebrities, or my life in the outside world could be reduced to nothing.

I wouldn't be able to go outside. I'd be an Assassin for life.

But what matters more to me is the reason why I am in this in the first place.

Revenge.

I found one of them. I need to find the other four but I have a good feeling that they are all where I want them to be. I did a little research but it looks like Hector became a solo artist, his friends all started a band where he frequently stars as an extra voice.

That means they are all close.

That probably also means I am going to have to break some hearts.

I have no problem with any of K/DA's members. If anything they can help involuntarily. I can take everything from them, everything that they love and play with it in their sight just to let it sear into their minds.

Though... I don't want to hurt those girls in any way.

Which means I am going to have to go about this another way.

They will stumble, they will help me plan their own demise.

I got everything I need, I keep a bunch of things in here in case I need to pioneer a small war. This is still my safehouse, then there is the Agency where I can hide away in for a couple of days. At least I always have somewhere to run towards if something is chasing me.

But now?

I glance at the person staring at me through my mirror. We'll play a sick game, then we will see who changes.

 ***   ***   ***

I park my car in the lot, I notice the small building towards the back of the lot. It isn't connected to the much bigger building but I have a feeling a lot of the security takes place in my new home.

Or at least I hope so.

I shut the door but leave all my equipment in it for the moment. I see her walk towards me, I lean against my car with my hands in my pockets while watching the windows. Two people are watching me from different curtains.

I can barely make them out but they are there.

I pull my gaze back as she greets me. "Good Evening."

"Evening." I return the greeting with a slight nod. "Taking it that you are putting me in the house there is the back?"

"That is the plan. It was our security booth for a while but seeing as we thought to have some more permanent bodyguards we turned it into a little house but for the sake of our current situation we are going to make use of you and only you."

I nod. "Good."

"Prefer it that way, hmm?"

"I work alone."

"And for good reason." She crosses her arms over her stomach. "Does that also mean you want to be alone?"

"If I settled for someone that would mean I stop working." I push myself off the car, and walking up to her I hold a stern tone. "I trust you will keep both my name, occupation and the nature of my being here a secret."

"I am no snitch." She arches her brow still holding her smirk. "Threatening me is pointless, darling. I know how your Agency operates."

"Then you should know that it wasn't a threat."

"Just business." I notice someone step out of the door, Hector must be worried already.

There is no doubt that he figured out who I am, that also means the others should know who I am. He is walking towards us with a furrowed brow, he grabs Evelynn by her hand tugging her backwards to create space between us.

"I'll show him around the lot."

Evelynn smiles at him. "Not a fan of me handling our security?"

Returning a smile. "You have been doing enough to keep us safe."

I add quickly. "You aren't my employer."

Evelynn looks at me. "You are being paid all the same, it wouldn't hurt to listen to the people you need to protect even if I was the one that went out of my way to find you and your Agency." She turns around giving him a peck on the cheek. "Don't get on his bad side, he needs to be the one keeping you from being shot."

He smiles at her. "I am always on someone's bad side."

She walks away from us.

I don't listen to music as often as I used to, I don't really know much other than their names but I can at least say that Evelynn is gorgeous. I just would like to know how this bastard manage to get anything going with her.

He turns back to me after making sure she is far enough to not hear us.

Crossing his arms he is watching me with a concerned expression. "You disappeared."

I counter. "You stepped on my neck."

The muscles in his jaw tighten. "Listen-" I shake my head which makes him freeze. "I am sorry for what happened between us at school... I was a stupid little shit-"

"You think I'd hold a grudge after ten years?" I cock my head.

"I mean... I would."

Does that mean he is giving me permission to do what I want to do in this case? I narrow my eyes slightly watching his expression. Red-haired bastard, there's nothing I want more than to kick his freckled face in.

It would be so easy to kill him where he stands but I don't think that would be satisfying enough.

But this is where it starts.

"Fiance."

He nods quickly clearing his throat. "Lucky enough to pull her."

"She is..." I glance towards the house. "Gorgeous."

He is still watching me with concern sprawled over his face. "Y-yeah. But we are cool, right? I mean you are a super badass-" I return my gaze back to him and he quickly stops clearing his throat.

"We aren't friends."

"I mean-" He shakes his head. "Yeah. Uhm. I'll show you around-"

I shake my head. "I'll do that myself."

"Sure. Tell me if you need anything."

He walks away almost like he just shat himself. It starts now, I am going to break you down. For my sake, for the sake of the kid that died that day, and for every single person you five decided to bully out of that school.

We all have skeletons in our closets.

Mine just happens to be a very very obvious one.

I wonder what you are hiding from your Fiance?