032

Sitting outside in the public area where you would sit when eating from the fast food restaurants. I am seated quite close to their restaurant trying to think how I am supposed to go about it now.

She didn't turn it against me, which I didn't expect to happen because is she too kind of a soul, which is a terrible thing in my opinion. Easy to manipulate people like that to do what you want them to do.

I guess I am just going to have to wait and see how it pans out.

I shut my eyes for a brief moment, I instantly open my eyes to see someone in my peripheral lifting something out of his jacket. I turn my head slightly only to hear something echo through the air.

I dropped down under the table and lifted it and toss it towards him. For a brief moment, I can tell it is one person with a mask over his face. Not the ones I saw that night but the mask of someone in the Agency.

Hunter.

I instantly start dashing in the opposite direction, sliding behind the tables of the groups that started running only for him to fire a burst through the table.

"A shooter!"

I pull out my gun to see him easily transfer his gun to the guards rushing him and killing them with extreme efficiency. He looks at me and I pull the trigger that hits him in the stomach and the other bullet he manages to dodge the next bullet by suddenly sliding into cover.

I put the gun away for now and then glance around, the area figuring out where I should run to buy the girls time to get out. I lift myself and rush to the railings, leaping over it I hear another shot echo through the air as I land on the marble floor into a combat roll.

I can feel the impact on the back of my shoulder.

"Freeze!" I glance to my side to see a security guard aiming his gun at me. I lift my hands and turn to him. "Get the fuck on the ground!"

"Help me... he is trying to kill me-" he steps closer and I instantly grab the gun out of his hand and mutter to him. "Stay on the ground, there is an assassin in this mall after me, he will kill you if you try to stop him."

"Listen buddy-"

"Stay on the ground. Or I kill you myself." I keep ahold of his gun for his safety before I push him to the ground and start running away, I toss the gun into the bin and try to blend in with the panicking crowd as I try to reach the exit where we parked.

The area is quickly cleared out, I just hope they got out fine.

I won't let someone take my kill from me.

My agency phone buzzes in my pocket. I answer it knowing that he has been tracking me that way. "Isn't this cheating, Hunter?"

"You are a hard man to find." I hear him speak on the phone. "At least I did show you some respect to come and fight you on even ground rather than kill you in the distance."

I freeze in place. "So you know who I am."

"Everyone in the Agency knows who you are." I hear him chuckle from behind the phone. "So what are you going to do? Run? Or are you really the killer they say you are?"

"You are making a mistake," I warn him.

"Who cares? I have been gnawing to have this chance, I already have the kill shot lined up."

I crack my neck. "You are going to lose the fight you picked."

"Show me then. Show me what a legend looks like, someone to be murdered by."

I cut the call.

Yeah I know better than letting you leave alive, you will do anything to get to me... the same way I would do anything to make it easier to kill someone. I pull out my weapon and head to the elevator, going back to the same floor.