012

(If the idea of torture doesn't sit right with you. Skip the chapter)

 Skip the chapter)

"Shin."

I greet her as she glances at me with her dead stare, then in the next moment smiles at me wickedly. "First name basis?"

Shin. A lot about her is unknown to both the Agency and the public. I only know a handful of things about her, the scars on her neck came from her family but she explained much more than that. Out of all the Agents, she doesn't do as many jobs solo.

She has become our torturer in a sense.

"Call me what you want."

She lets the smile fade back to her dead expression, it freaks me out how she can show emotion and just look like she has been emotionally stunted ever since her childhood. This is probably true, a lot of us are orphans or children that were lost once upon a time.

Following her, I ask, "Are they set up?"

"All three in the same room." She turns a large steel door into a storage container with meat hooks hanging on metal bars running the length of the room.

To my right is a table full of tools. On the left, is a table full of syringes.

It is very early in the morning, nobody will even know I am gone. The reason why we are in here is that the sounds of their screams will probably only deafen us for the day... but it mostly depends on how cooperative they are.

I walk up to the two guys. They are sitting across from each other with their ankles chained to a metal ring between the two of them... can't run away, unless you want to crush the other's ankles against the ring.

The woman on the other hand. Is seated on a steel chair facing them, she is planning on scaring the shit out of her, leaving her for last so that she can see exactly what is going to happen to her.

Shin walks up to the two of them. She stabs a syringe into their shoulders and tosses it on the ground.

Giving it a moment she grabs a hammer and slams the butt-end into their guts.

Both of them wake up gasping for air. While they try to wake up she heads to the girl doing the same, though she instantly wakes up at the feeling of the syringe in her skin, she gasps for air looking around frantically.

"Glad to see the three of you decided to wake up." Shin begins with a sinister tone. "If you feel a bit bored, maybe your heart is going to explode... that is just the adrenaline shots doing their job to keep you awake."

One of the guys looks at me. "This is sick, man!"

I nod. "It is. That's why I am treating you like cattle, though... I think this might be a tad bit more painful."

Shin walks towards one of the tables to see what she is going to use. I don't get my hands dirty nearly as much as I should... I just never had the touch she has when it comes to these things. Those red eyes of hers observe their faces with that sick grin.