048

***   Liz POV   ***

Stepping into a confrontation, someone is pressed up against the wall. Is this Tracey? I hope so otherwise, I walked into the wrong bully corridor and I really don't have the time to be someone's hero.

"Who the fuck are you?"

One guy and two girls, the guy is holding a knife in his hands. Just a normal flip knife, nothing that is going to make me freak out.

"Heard someone squeal. Wanted to have some fun too," I smirk, spinning the pipe in my hand between my fingers before resting it on my shoulder. "First things first, Tracey, that you girl?"

"Help me!"

"Shut up!" the bitch slaps her across the face, I could hear the sound echo through the corridor.

I walk up to them, and the guy walks closer with his little flip knife, "Back off, bitch."

"You are cute, actually. Pitty."

He shakes his head at me in confusion, then charges me with the silly little knife. I pull out a gun from my suit's pocket and shoot him in his shin. He starts screaming with the two girls instantly turning around in horror.

"No..."

I nod, "Don't worry. I won't touch a hair on your head."

I walk up to her, she has a nice face but there is obvious blemishes. (Y/N) didn't go easy on these two, but this guy must be someone else cause he broke the other's arm if I do remember the report correctly.

I the girl lift her hand in defence.

"Tracey."

Tracey looks up at me from the ground, "Y-yeah?"

"Don't be scared. Your big bro sent me to help clean up the mess," I cock my head, "Are these three bothering you?"

"She-"

"Shut up." I lift the gun towards the other girl, "I really don't want to hurt any of those pretty faces, it would be a waste. Tracey, look at me," she locks eyes with me, "are these bitches bothering you?"

She nods slowly.

I take a deep breath, dropping the gun to my side I swing the pipe from my shoulder into the girl's face. The sharp edge cuts through her cheek and she stumbles to the floor grabbing her face with blood seeping from the cut in her cheek, revealing that I even broke her teeth with that swing.

The other girl shrieks and I spin around shoving the pipe straight through her mouth. She drops to the ground with her hands around the pipe but she isn't long for this world.

"What the fuck!? I didn't want this!" the guy yells at the top of his lungs, "Someone help! Help! Please help me! I don't want to die!"

I ignore him and lift my gun shooting a shot into the girl's leg to keep her from running away. Her scream echoes in my head with Tracey cowering behind her arms to not look at what is happening.

"Please-"

I don't look at him as I shoot him again with the shot aimed at his head. He shut up so I guess I am a pretty good shot even when I am not looking.

I put the gun away and lower myself next to Stracey, "Sorry about that, you see your brother is the only friend I have that won't shoot me on sight because... well you just saw that I am pretty fucking unhinged."

She lifts her gaze slowly, "Thank you," she lifts herself wrapping her arms around my neck.

I pat her back, "Are you single?"

"What-?"

I shake my head, "No never mind. Forget I said anything. You should get out of here, they won't ever bother you again. Okay?"

"Thank you."

She runs away. She is a big girl. Nice rack, nice ass too. Probably why they wanted to hurt her was because that family was blessed with nice asses and it lead to the long history of being bullied because they just were that gifted.

I step on the wound as she screams again, "Please stop!"

"Stop? I didn't even start. So how many girls did you beat to death? Think I can break your record?"

***   Normal POV   ***

My phone rings while I sit at the table. I pick it up to hear a voice I have been waiting to hear this entire time, "Hey. Bitch is dead. As per company policy, I have the dad on the phone after making his bitch daughter call him all the way here."

"Please-" I hear him scream as Liz only chuckles, "Anyway. Want me to say something from your end?"

"Company policy?"

"No witnesses, no strings, no loose ends."

"Thanks, I'll pay-"

"Nope. Don't need it. I was already blessed and I think I might just go out of my way to be friends with your sister. You don't mind right?"

"I will not hesitate shooting you."

"She's hot- shut the fuck up!" she yells at someone in the background, "No fucking manners. Anyway. You can't stop me. She is cute. Bye."

I hear a gunshot and then the call cuts. I should thank her properly but I kind of don't want to because I might just shoot her on the spot because I don't know how serious she is about my sister.

This is Liz... it could be either a joke or a promise.

More good news.