046

The annoyed voice sigh heavily, "What do you want me to do now? Solve a lover quarrel? Help you get into the state's national vault?"

"Tracey, mind looking out for her today? I am worried something might happen because she is going back to college today."

"Do you want me to be the guardian of your children while I am at it?"

"Thanks."

I cut the call giving her less time to fight me over it. I pay her for the things she does so she just complains because being insufferable when it comes to helping me is part of her long list of problems.

I put the phone away quickly to get ready for the first confrontation of the day. I walk towards the upper floors to spot the two of them standing in the middle of the hallway.

"Kai?"

"Please just stop."

"But you are just pushing me?"

"I am..."

I walk up behind them, she spots me from the corner of her eye. Her pained expression shifts to a slight smile into defiance. Then shaking her head she steps away from him, creating distance between the two of them.

"I can't. Not with you, not after what I learned."

"He told you, didn't he? Pulling shit out of his ass again. Don't you see that I love you?"

"Maybe you do," she holds her upper arm with her other hand, gripping her elbow, "but we do what we want to do. I don't want this, everything between us, it's over."

"With what proof?! Tell me, Kai'Sa!?"

I cock my head, sticking my neck in their private life, "Mind using your indoor voice towards the person you 'love'?"

"Motherfucker-" He turns around with clenched fists, "your word is enough for them, isn't it?"

"He showed me, the footage."

His eye widens slightly, I then breathe out, "Think I am that stupid? That you wouldn't go out of your way to delete the footage after we went to the mall and you were conveniently busy with your work."

"He..." Kai'Sa furrows her brow, "You even tried to hide it..."

"I didn't!"

"There is a lot you didn't do," I admit, "being faithful towards Kai'Sa being one of them."

"I..."

She then stops me with a brittle tone, "Please, just stop," he looks at her, "Don't look at me like that-"

"Come on, Kai. Everything we had... I... I only love you."

She shakes her head quickly and takes a few steps back, "I... please leave. I don't want to see you again," she walks away from the two of us.

I crack a wicked smirk at the sight of her walking away from him.

"Is that how it is? Huh?" he looks at me with a pained expression, "To get rid of us all this way, get revenge in the best way possible."

I walk towards him, in silence.

"Come on, say something. You are enjoying this, aren't you? Aren't you!?"

I look towards the window, the day has barely started and it has panned out to be rather perfect. "For me..." I let my expression fade into my deathly glare, the one I had for them ever since I met them, "... seeing you dead was never going to be enough for me."

"Kill me?" he scoffs.

I nod, "I want to see all of you lose everything you love, you worked for. To see what you did to me back then... amounted to this very moment."

He tenses up, I walk closer to him stopping just short of him. I look at him with a cocked head before he breathes out with a shaky tone, "I will kill you for this."

"You can't kill someone more than once."

He swings at me, I pull my head backwards to dodge his haymaker. Then creating even more distance between us I only watch him as he looks at me with those savage eyes of his.

"I-"

I stop him. "I know why even someone like you fell for Kai'Sa."

He freezes, his eyes widening, "What, what do you-"

"Last night," I hold my stare, "Her... the company was very pleasant."

"Fucker!" He charges me.

I sidestep his lunge, and lift my knee into his stomach. Before he can react I grab him by the back of his head and slam his face into the wall.

"You fucked her!?"

He spins around to hit me with the back of his hand. I duck underneath and the moment he turns I lunge my shoulder into his gut, he slams his elbow into my back I hit his jaw with my crown.

Punching the air out of his gut till he collapses on the floor.

"How does it feel?" he asks me with a pained tone, "To be in my position?"

"We are not the same."

He spits blood on the wooden floor, "I looked at you the same way, I just wish I knew I should have killed you... before you took her from me," he whimpers.

I lift the heel of my foot and press it on the base of his throat. He struggles, trying to push me off him even though I haven't tried to crush his throat yet. I finally lean forward putting more of my weight into it.

I stare him in the eye, "She's better off."

He continues to struggle against me, slamming his fist into my leg and trying to cut through my pants with his nails. Anything to get me off of him, my words riling him up even more.

I put more weight into it, "She won't cry for you."

"I hate you!" he says with spit spewing out of his mouth.

"I will make her happier, die with that thought in your head."

"You..."

I look him in his dying eyes, "Blame someone else."

I crush his gullet, watching the life drain from his eyes as he slowly dies clawing at my legs to be able to breathe. The moment the life vanished, I break his neck for extra measure before stepping off his corpse.

Two in the grave

"You," I glance over my shoulder to see Elmar watching me with wide eyes, "you fucking killed him."

I suggest, "You should run while your legs can still move. Or bring everything you have to kill me so that I can take it away from you the same way you all took everything from me."

He backs up and trips over the carpet, spinning around on all fours he starts running like a dog on the recently polished floor. I look back at the corpse and lift him up to get rid of him before anyone sees this so early in the morning.