028

***   Liz POV   ***

I am already bored.

I tried making it as fun as possible but I just need him to come back already because having to sit and watch like this is pretty aggravating considering I am not really someone that sits around doing nothing.

But on a different note, these people he are 'taking care' off are rather interesting. Hard not to realize that they don't find this situation scary at all where as the girls are probably trying very hard not to freak out.

I mean you could excuse it for them trying to cope or that they are just kind of unhinged.

But I doubt that is the case here. 

Standing near the entrance I watch over the gate hoping that he just arrives soon before I end up passing out on my feet from doing nothing. I already made sure that Akali is tucked into bed and stuck around to make sure nobody comes in and tries to get a bit freaky.

Ahhh.

Makes me want to be a smoker, could pass the time by killing myself.

I bet that would be loads more fun than this.

Someone walks down the hallway inside, and the door opens up but I don't pay them any attention.

"What's your angle?" I hear him ask me. I am pretty sure this is Kai'Sa's fiance or whatever the fuck.

"Just a girl into pretty things," I remark. "So? Are you here to psychoanalyze me and figure out why I am here instead of him? Or are you here to establish a boundary because you are upset that I flirted with your girl?"

"What do you want?" He asks me.

"Honestly?" I look at him over my shoulder with narrowed eyes. "To have fun."

Crossing his arms. "And that is fun for you?"

"I like getting a rise out of people," I admit. "It makes up for their mediocrity and seeing you get all hard and defensive for her just makes it all the cuter, makes me want to snatch her away from you."

He glares at me. "The opposite also works. See if you'd do that for little old me."

There is a brief silence before he shakes his head at me. "You are just doing this all for the fun of it. Right?"

"Mostly." I cock my head. "Why? You looking to have some fun?" I smirk at him.

He ignores me. "Then how about I ask this? (Y/N)-"

"I don't care about him any more than I care about any of you. I am just here to get paid for tonight's babysitting and then I am gone. None of you will ever see me again and I surely hope that is the case."

He counters. "I thought you had a massive crush on Kai'Sa."

"I do. But I don't settle for anyone. I spend most of my time running that nobody would ever be able to keep up. It is just how it is for me."

Crossing his arms. "So? Not his friend?"

"God no. We are rivals."

He looks at me carefully. "Then how can we get him to leave?"

I cock my head. "Have you tried killing him? Well, hard to really ask that question because if you tried that means you failed and that means you would have been dead so maybe not a good question at all."

"Not the point."

I lift my shoulders. "He is clever. More than you know. But even he has some weaknesses."

"What are they?"

Oh? He is going to believe me. I wonder how much chaos I can start. I can tell in his expression that he really wants to know how to either kill him or be rid of him. The chances are they fail miserably but nothing like giving someone false hope.