029

***   Tony POV   ***

"You what?" I watch him with a confused stare.

Jerico looks down at the floor with a glare. "He knows, that I-"

I lift myself. "Motherfucker I am here fighting fucking demons to get the person I love to just look in my direction and you go out and fucking cheat on Kai'Sa?" I make sure to keep my tone down.

He shakes his head. "We need to get rid of him. Now."

"You-"

He looks at me. "What about all the times I went out of my way to get Akali just to fucking look at you?" He lifts himself and points at me. "Or did you forget that without us, she'd have already fucked off to someone else?"

I grind my teeth together. "It doesn't excuse-"

"It doesn't?"

I sigh. "Whatever. What are we going to do then?" He hovers for a moment, probably trying to think of a way to unfuck this situation because if he knows then he can just...

"Even if he says anything, who is going to believe him?"

He looks at me. "Yeah... I was thinking the same thing. The camera's though... we need to get him out of here so that we can rip the footage and make sure he doesn't have anything to use against us."

"Good idea." I nod. "I can probably find a way to get him out of here."

"Please. I beg you."

"I will, I will."

Stupid idiot. I can't believe he has everything he has in the world with Kai'Sa and the motherfucker chose to cheat on her. I kind of wish he gets caught out, unfaithful bastard should know better than that.

I want to tell Akali about it, maybe use it to show her that I don't condone that shit. Maybe that will help me...

***   Normal POV   ***

That alone has given me a lot more to work with. I have the footage and it looks pretty obvious what he was doing with Liz I am going to keep it with me like a gift from the gods.

I make sure to put it in a safer place along with keeping it on the network in case someone decides to snoop. It helps to be prepared for most of the situations that could potentially ruin your plans.

I hear knocking on my door. I walk towards it to see Akali standing in the door frame. "Hey."

"Morning."

"Right, good morning." She clears her throat. "Sorry just waking up still, thanks for having Liz take care of me. I really appreciate it."

"Part of the job-"

She sighs. "Please just stop saying that, it kind of takes away from it, and I know you are doing it on purpose because every time I say thank you for something you say exactly that."

I watch her for a brief moment as I express. "It makes it a little bit worth it every time to see that reaction."

"I..." she clears her throat, "am glad you think that."

"What's up?"

She gestures to the outside world. "We want to go to the outside world for a bit, Ahri made some plans to go out and try to test the water a bit. Is that fine or should we stay?"

"We can go."

"Awesome. I'll go tell them." She makes her way back to the house.

I should get ready.

I arm myself appropriately because I have been doing my best to keep away from public areas but any moment now Hunter is going to try and come for me. I wonder if he can really kill me.

I get dressed with enough weapons on me to start a small terrorist attack.

I meet them outside to see Ahri, Kai'Sa, and Akali. I glance around to see if anybody else is going to join before I ask Ahri.

"Just you girls?"

Ahri shakes her head. "Bernard and Tony are on their way."

Kai'Sa says with a feint smile. "I asked Jerico but he has to take a work call and stick around to inform them about some company plans so he can't come with us." She looks upset, sucks that she fell in love with someone like that.

The other two finally decide to show up with Ahri suggesting that we get into the six-seater Hummer. You can almost mistake it for a limousine just from the state of it, though I imagine it is just as expensive if not more.

They call it a six-seater but you can practically fit in eight people with three seats in the back, middle and two in the front. It must be a custom job but they probably never use it seeing that there are ten of them.

No point if not everyone is going to fit in.

Or it might just be a vacation thing.

The girls hop in behind me with the two of them sitting behind them. I drive them towards the mall. Probably for some therapy shopping but it is going to be incredibly annoying to keep them safe if everyone is going to storm them.

Then again... they never were in any real danger.

I listen in on their conversation.

"Jerico really cares about work that much?" Ahri asks Kai'Sa.

Kai'Sa sighs slightly. "I don't know, he usually skips out on it but it looked serious so I didn't want to guilt him into coming with me."

Akali then says. "I think he is just a bit stressed out."

Tony then adds. "It is pretty weird for him to just... not come along."

Bernard chuckles, "For the first time in his life he realized that the company that is giving him money is pretty important. I wouldn't worry about him, okay Kai?"

"Yeah. I just hope he feels better, he looked very stressed out."

"Or just guilty."

Bernard adds, "Probably not far from the truth."

It looks like Tony knows about it, and he is actively working against him. Who would have known the obsessive lover hates it when someone cheats... so even though he would be borderline rapey he draws the line at cheating?

Funny.

Ahri then scolds them. "Stop making it worse for her, just try to enjoy the time outside of the house for a change. Okay, Kai?"

She giggles. "No, I don't mind it. It makes me feel a little bit better that I am not being unreasonable."

I feel bad for her. She obviously cares so much, sometimes... I hate my job.