033

It is already late into the Evening.

I was stuck cleaning up myself and scrubbing some details out with the Agency as a form of compensation for being attacked by someone in the Agency. There are policies that say we aren't allowed to kill each other on specific terms but when it comes to money, the Agency values income over our lives.

Which is why this contract against me is even active in the first place. How many agents are they going to send after me?

I step through the gate and head to the building I am living in first. Opening the door I glance around with a suspicious feeling that somebody was through here to probably make sure that the footage is somehow lost.

The door leading to the computer room is closed shut where I barely shut it, the windows are also shut tight since I left so the wind couldn't have slammed it shut either. 

"Fuck... I feel like shit." I groan to myself while I stretch my arms behind my back, and tear off my stuffy clothes.

I drop on the couch and rest my head backwards to go through everything that had happened today. I barely get any time to run through my thoughts and someone is already knocking at my door.

I lift myself not bothering to dress properly as I tread towards the door. I look down to see Akali watching me with wide eyes.

"You... you are okay..."

"Hey-"

There wasn't any time to react. Maybe it was because I didn't want to react against it at all, maybe I was just going to let it happen either way. Or maybe I am really getting a bit soft after all these years.

But that night her taste lingered on my lips, and the thought of how she felt wouldn't leave my mind.

***   ***   ***

Short one to finish off this batch of chapters. Kind of to say thanks for the support on this fic.

It is a weird one but fun to write.

Thanks for the love and support on it! :D