009

Dressed.

Not really to impress but to keep an eye on the people for the night. I already dropped the ten of them off to meet with their friends and their friends' friends. I have already looked at the security in here and am honestly pretty impressed with it.

It would be hard for me to get in here to kill someone, but it would be easier to get out.

I've already sent for some help regarding my situation. Someone to just keep an eye on the girls while I do my things so that I don't feel like I am keeping them in the open for no reason... then again... if I am right they aren't in danger.

All I can really do is watch the crowd, sit and take it in for a moment to see if something is going to break out.

***   Elmar POV   ***

Someone walks up to me, she presses up against my chest with her lips close to her ear. "Is that him?"

"Keep him away from Akali," I state. "Tonight won't pan out pretty, keep the rest of the crew and check and don't do stupid shit."

"Got it~"

***   Normal POV    ***

All four of them are in their own pairings but it doesn't look like they are having a bad time. I am more focused on Akali and her distant behaviour towards Tony making me think maybe there is something worth doing there.

A nudge from someone to get her to let go of any feelings she is holding onto... she might only be doing it not to cause a scene for her friends.

Hm.

I walk towards the bar in a way to get closer without making it obvious. Though the moment I drop down at the bar someone slides next to me with her shoulder against mine, I glance at her to see a dark-haired woman wearing a tight dress.

"Hey, handsome."

Annoying.

I cross my arms over the counter looking at the bartender walking towards us. "Get you two anything?"

"Water."

"Get us both some scotch, the strongest stuff you have."

I twist my lips to the side as he lifts his shoulders, I mean she is offering to pay for something a couple of hundred times more expensive than just a glass of water. I observe her face for a moment to see her making a lot of eye contact.

"So?" She cocks her head at me. "Got a name? Or are you just those silent types?"

"John," I answer before pulling my head away.

He places the two glasses in front of her. She lifts both glasses to move them towards me, a subtle movement from her hand with her two fingers pressed against her palms hiding something.

She probably dropped something in the drink.

So I am on the right track.

I glance at her fully with a narrow stare. "Sorry but I am on the job."

She rests her hands on her lap after pushing the glass towards me. "On the job but sitting at the bar?"

"Have to keep an eye on everything."

With a snort. "Come on. Both know that you don't want to be here, and don't really care about this at all. Loosen up a bit." She gestures to the glass.

I only shake my head. "I can't, it would reflect poorly-"

She lifts herself off of the chair, resting her hand on my inner thigh she smirks at me while keeping intense eye contact. She has a nice face, unfortunate that snakes often look pretty. But I am tempted to just walk into the bait.

"Come on," she whispers bringing her face close to mine, my lips part as if to let her in as she whispers into my mouth. "We can do this somewhere else... where they can't see us~"

She kisses me, her lipstick tastes of cherry but I don't find her kissing at all exciting. Just letting it happen for the sake of speeding it up, she rests her hand against my abs and the other around my wrist to pull me to my feet and away.

Pulling me off the seat and towards one of the rooms where the VIPs are. There are no cameras here.

The locks on these doors are inside the main security office, I locked them and put them there myself.

She opens up the door. I grab her by the waist slamming her behind into my me. "Oh... you really want to get into it. I'll let you-" I wrap my arm around her throat to cut off the circulation so that she can be knocked out.

Her nail digs into my forearms, not cutting through my clothes I feel her grow limp in my arms before I drop her on one of the couches... trying to make her look modest despite the slutty clothes she is wearing.

I observe her face to see if she isn't faking it and then wipe the spit from my lips. I peek through the crevice in the door to see two people I haven't seen in this party guarding this area against making sure nobody waltzes in here.

I shut the door slowly and glance at the mirror, wiping the lipstick from my face with my spit before I try and take those two out. I turn towards the door to see the two of them walk into the room with glares.

"She drank too much and passed out."

One of them look at his friends and then back at me. "Or taking advantage of her."

"She has her clothes on. Doesn't she?"

"Sick fuck." The other walks up to me. "We are going to have to detain-"

I step forward slamming my elbow over his jaw. He drops to his knees and grabs him by his hair and slams his face into my knee knocking all of the senses out of him.

"Oh fuc-"

I close the distance twisting his wrist before he can reach for his gun. I pull it out dropping the mag to the floor.

"Hel-" I silence his cries for help by pressing the barrel through his teeth into his mouth.

 "Bullet is still in the chamber," I warn him. "Make a sound. And you will be drip-fed food for the rest of your miserable life."

He is rapidly looking around, his eyes hovering in the air as if he doesn't really know what he is allowed to do or is supposed to do in this situation. I stick the barrel deeper into his mouth with my finger on the trigger but he can't see that I have the safety on.

Killing them now would be a bad idea.

"I am going to pull the gun out. And you are going to start squealing. Understand?"

"Yeash." He answers nodding rapidly.

I pull the gun out of his mouth and slam the but of the gun against his temple. His entire head jolts to the side but all of his limbs go stiff and then limp almost instantly... either dead or he is going to feel it for the next year.

I search their pockets to find one of the keys and step outside of the room and lock it. I keep the key close to me with the plan of questioning these three at a later time... the hard way.