039

Dressed with my full kit. I walk out of the building not wasting any time getting to the car, though the moment I get close to the car I spot everyone else has gotten dressed to try and find her.

I pull out something from my pocket, a small tracker and hide it between my fingers.

"Aren't you supposed to be taking care of her?" Tony snaps at me, stepping closer to me as if to try and intimidate me, I instantly grab him by the throat stopping him in place as the rest react with shock.

"What are you doing-"

I lift my other hand placing the tracker on his person and push him away from me as I state, "None of you are leaving this house. I will find her and will be back with her before this fucking night ends and if any of you make it harder for me I will be locking you up at the Agency."

Evelynn remarks. "Then you better get her, before I have to step in."

"Keep them here, and I will have her with you."

I don't wait for an answer and I hop in my car and start driving. Setting in the coordinates of the one hideout and also keeping track of the tracker I place on Tony because there is no way he stays the night here when all he can think about is Akali.

I hope I see him.

I hope I catch him.

Because I already took everything he loves, now I just need to make sure he dies slowly. I am not stupid, it is on their faces. But I can't pull that out of my ass and blame them because Kai'Sa could make the situation worse.

I already did enough to upset her and I will fix that after I get Akali.

***   ***   ***

Three knocks on the door. It opens and I pull the person towards me and slam the door into his neck. I pull on the door till I crush his neck till blood starts to pour from the wound. I kick the door open and the body drops backwards.

I pull my gun out and shoot the five people that rush into the room. I walk over grab the assault rifle strapped to his body and start treading through the safe house. Someone charges out of the corner with a knife in his hands.

Aiming at my gut, I slam the but of the rifle in his throat. Gasping for air I pop two bullets into his lungs and let him die choking on his own blood.

"We are being attacked! Alarm!"

Abandoning all caution, I step into the room and pick them off one by one under the dim red lights. Not wasting a single bullet on anything other than the purpose of killing them the slowest way possible.

A duo bursts through a far door, I pop the last bullet into his face and his death grip unloads the bag with it clipping his partner as he folds into himself. I toss the gun away and walk towards the back room to see the one that got caught by the death grip is trying to crawl away.

The blood is coming from his abdomen.

"Please... please don't kill me."

He is already dead. There is more blood on the floor than on him. I walk over to him, resting all of my weight on the back of his neck, might as well help him get along with it already. I shoot glances around the other openings as I hear more of them rush towards me.

I dash to the door, the moment the door opens I step away and pop his skull the moment he walks past the door.

"Fuck-"

I look around the door in a lowered position emptying the mag of my Five-Seven into the four of them left standing. Two of them manage to run behind cover and I kick the door, I pull the pin with my teeth and toss the thermite grenade into one of the labs.

"What the fuck is that!?" It explodes and I can hear the room filled with loud screams. One of them rushes towards the door but I kick it close into his face and lean against it as he slams his fists into the door.

Trying to break through it. "You monster! Don't let me die like this!"

I step away from the door after a moment to hear the flames burning on the other side of the room. I push a body in front of it to keep them inside as I head for the other doors to see if I can find her at all.

I move through every room imaginable but I don't find her. This place just looks like a storage area. I head to the security room and burst through it with my gun aimed at the guy cowering behind the table.

"Don't shoot!"

I command him. "Stand or I kill you."

He stands up and I shoot him in the shin. "Agh, fuck!" He falls to the floor.

I take the chair and press it against the door to keep anyone from bothering us in here. I lift him up and sit him down in one of the steel chairs before I crack my neck asking him.

"Where do you keep your sex slaves?" I ask in a dead tone.

"What?"

I sigh. Walking forward I lift his leg by the heel and drop my full weight on his leg breaking it the other way. He jolts upright, falling over and screaming with tears coming out of his eyes. I cock my head as I ask again.

"Where do you keep your sex slaves?"

"Fuck... I- I?"

I grab his hand and press the barrel against it. "Wait-"

I stop as I express, "You have seconds before I make this worse for you."

"We keep them all in one place."

"What about important ones? Celebrities?"

He tries to think of something but he is wasting my time. I put the gun away and start breaking his fingers, "Wait!" I continue breaking his fingers in till he starts telling me where to look.

"There is a safe house they have for themselves! The bosses keep all the expensive people there to keep them from escaping!"

"Where?"

"It's on the table. The address is on one of the packages!"

I leave him there and look at the address. I put it in to find a location only to see that my tracker has started to move to the parking lot of the house and which means my time is ticking all the quicker.

I WILL be there.

***   Akali POV   ***

Silently crying to myself, not making a sound as I let the tears stream down my face.

"Are these things faulty? They don't do nearly as much as they used to."

"The new ones take a while to kick in," he then states, "don't put any more in her, we don't want to have a corpse unless you want the boss to just toss her aside and let some other sick fuck have a go at her."

"Gross. But she is hot as fuck."

I grip the sheets of the bed tightly. Please find me... please...

"He just called. Get the fuck out of here already, he wants us gone."