#SIXTEEN

"Welp, that's the second time now my brother caught us having sex." He chuckles. "Sorry about that, you okay?"

"I'm okay, but he won't tell anyone about us, right?" I ask, anxiously.

"No, he's my brother. He won't tell a single soul, I promise."

"Okay, that was pretty awkward, though." I say. Feeling ashamed for what just happened. He's brother was watching for at least a minute, and I somehow liked that?

What the fuck was wrong with me?

"Do you want to just, go back inside? I probably should eat again." He says.

"How often do you eat?" I ask, while watching him get out of the hot tub, my eyes taking a mental picture of how sexy this man was completely naked.

"About every 2 hours. It's good for your metabolism." He answers.

He retrieves some towels in a bin next to the hot tub, and hands me one as he wraps the other around his waist, covering up one of the best parts of him.

I follow him back inside, clinging the towel tightly to my body.

"Are you hungry?" He asks, going to the kitchen and looking through his fridge. "I have meal preps, and some fresh salmon salads?"

"No, I'm totally fine." I smile at him.

"What, you don't like my food or something?" He laughs, opening a container and then starting to eat as he leans against the counter.

"No, I'm just not hungry." Although, I had a feeling this man was going to work me up an appetite real soon.

"You wanna go to the beach later with me tonight?" He then, asks.

"I don't know if that's a good idea." I reply, knowing that this was probably the only place we could actually be safe from the rest of the world.

"It's a private beach, no one will be there. If that's what you're worried about. You'll love it, I promise." He replies, as if he read my mind.

"I don't really have anything to wear." I say.

"Do you want to go buy something?" He asks, grabbing his wallet from the countertop "I'll give you my card."

"No, no. I can't do that." I answer.

"Why not? There's shops close by."

"I can't just spend your money." I respond, feeling a bit uncomfortable.

"I'm telling you it's okay, though. So, take it." He says, handing me his card. "It's not a big deal, Lili."

"I have my own money, Nick. That's all I'm saying."

"Well, now you got my money, too. It's up to you." He replies, unconcerned.

I shift my weight, restlessly.

"Um, you don't think this is moving too fast, do you?" I ask.

He stops eating and stares at me for solid moment. "Oh my god, Liliana. I was just trying to be nice and offer to pay for some clothes, why are you being so fucking difficult right now?"