#FORTY ONE.

"I'll walk you to your car." Jimmy says, standing up beside me.

We make our way through the club and exit outside. Before we could even make it off the curb into the parking lot, there were like ten people swarming around us asking for Jimmy's autograph.

He was so incredibly nice and took his time signing something for everyone, but then more people came and it just started to turn into a mob.

"Sorry about this." He laughs, gazing at me with the up most apologetic look.

"It's okay." I tell him. "I can get to my car, don't worry. I'll see you tomorrow." I flash him a happily excited, smile.

"I'll call you when I'm on the way." He replies.

I make my way down into the lower parking lot, and start to fumble around for my keys. As I'm doing this, I can hear footsteps from behind approaching me. I turn around to look and sheer panic filled my entire body.

It was the creepy guy.

"Hey, sexy." He says.

"Get the hell away from me." I reply, grabbing my keys and placing them between my fingers.

"Chill, is Jimmy G your boyfriend or something? He doesn't have to know." He starts to get closer to me and I can feel my body starting to cower back into my car.

"Don't come any closer!" I yell, holding my hand out with my keys pointing at him.

He laughs at this and then things just happen so quickly, I had no time to react or even think. His hand closes over my wrist and he bends it sharply to the side, I howl in pain. He twists me around and shoves me over the hood of my car.

His hands trail up the slits in my dress and I tightly wrench my eyes closed as tears start to form. "This dress is so hot, baby." I hear him breath behind me.

I don't know why things like this always happened to me. I didn't want to be a victim, but I was starting to accept that maybe, this was just my fate. I played the role as a victim my entire life and that was all I ever really knew. So, if this was the way it was going to be then, so be it. I was ready to welcome it with open arms at this point.

—And then I remember who the fuck I was.

I was not going to go out like this.

I use my free arm to start to elbow him in the gut from behind. I make strong, powerful movements, trying my best to be as aggressive as possible.

While doing this I scream as loud as possible, hoping someone, anyone would hear me in time.

He clamps the back of my neck down, pushing my face into the hood of my car and starts punching me to the back of the head.

I don't know if he just wasn't strong, or maybe not punching me as hard as he could, or maybe my adrenaline took over, but his punches didn't hurt me at all.

He tries his best to keep me pinned down, while he tries pulling down his pants at the same time. I knew this asshole was about to try to stick his disgusting appendage inside of me and that was the last thing on earth I ever wanted to happen. I struggle beneath his body and the car and try to move my hips away from him, but he keeps correcting them back in front of himself.