#THIRTY ONE.

He gets out his phone. "I'm going to get an Uber." He says.

"Okay, I understand." I reply, following him back into the kitchen and turning on the light. "Should we at least have one more glass of wine?" I ask.

"Sure." He smiles.

"Can you pour them? I'm going to get changed for bed."

He nods and I leave him in the kitchen to go into my room. I change out of my clothes into a white nightgown, it wasn't overly sexy, but just enough because it was slightly see through and I wasn't wearing anything underneath it. The length met the mid of my thighs and the bottom had lace around it.

I walk back out, knowing exactly what I was doing. Which, was probably horrible of me, but for some reason maybe, out of being petty, I wanted him.

He takes a big gulp of wine when he sees me come back out. His eyes trace down my body in a exceedingly, sensual way.

He liked what he saw, and I knew it.

He clears his throat. "Uh, I'm going to wait outside." He says.

"I'll come wait with you." I reply.

"No, that's okay." He answers, his face looked in pain as he adjusts himself in his pants.

I softly, laugh. "Are you okay?" I ask.

He groans. "Not really."

"Why, what's wrong?"

"I'm fighting a silent battle right now." He laughs.

I catch sight of his boner, he notices that I look down at it. "Oh, I see." I reply.

"Yeah." He sighs.

He goes to the door and I follow him. "Liliana, I don't think you should walk out in that." He stops me.

"Why?"

"I can literally see your tits." He answers, trying hard to avoid looking at me.

"I'm not worried about it, I'm with you. Let me just come keep you company."

"Alright, whatever." He says, giving into me.

We get down to the parking lot and wait by my car. He leans his back against it and stares at me.

"Tonight was kinda crazy." He says.

"Yeah, it was." I agree, rubbing the sides of my arms.

"You cold?" He asks.

"A little."

"Come here." He says, pulling me into him and wrapping his arms around me. He gently runs his hands up and down my back, but he would stop just above my ass.

"That feels good." I say.

"Does it?" He asks. His dick hardens between us.

I softly, laugh. "You know what would feel even better?" I take his hand and guide it between my legs. His hand stays still for a moment, before his fingers dip down and feel the warm, silky liquid at my entrance.