#ONE HUNDRED TWENTY TWELVE.

"Did you watch all of it?" He tilts my face up towards him.

"No." I shake my head. "I just seen it to the point where you came in." I tell him, trying to swallow my tears.

"Good." He painfully, sighs.

"Why, what's on the rest?" I ask, feeling nauseated.

He takes my face in his hands and cradles it within his large palms. "Humiliation." He says, honestly and quietly.

"You don't have to tell me.."

"I cry..." He says, moving his hands down my hair and back. His eyes seemed to become more sad and droopy as he stares into mine. "I cry and cry and cry... for you. Like a little bitch. Ok?"

"Nicholas.." I whisper and now cradle the sides of his face in my small palms in return. "I'm so, fucking sorry."

"I put myself in that situation." He says.

"I don't care, Nick. That should not have happened to you." My heart was breaking for him. I finally understood him and I think that this time he finally understood me.

His hands clamp back over mine and he brings his face forward to give me a gentle kiss. 

"I love you." He says.

"I love you, too."

He kisses me again, but this time more passionately, his lips went deeper and fuller.

His phone rings breaking our touch.

"It's Joey." He gives me a look as if he were startled and quickly answers the phone. Putting it immediately on speaker for me to hear.

"Uh. Hey, are you okay, man?" Joeys voice also, sounded startled.

"What do you mean, am I okay?"

"—Because I just found a CD in my PO Box. I didn't know what it was and I watched it, dude...." He breaths out. "Fuck, Nicky... that was bad. I feel sick. That looked..."

"Stop." Nick says, frantically. "Just fucking stop." Nick looked like he was about to puke himself and so was I.

"I called dad... he got one too, Nick." Joeys voice sounded miserable. "This isn't looking good, bro.."

"Oh, fuck." Nick jumps up, hectically. "Oh, fuck... mom." He looks at me with wide eyes. "Oh, your fucking dad, Lili!"

I quickly get up and watch him as he paces around. "I'll call him right now." I say, grabbing my cellphone quickly.

He starts freaking out and randomly darting into corners of the room. As I watch him do this I felt like somebody had a hand over my heart and that they were squeezing it.

"Nick, calm down, okay?" I watch as he goes into hysterics. "People might not be able to even tell that it's you..."

"Liliana!" He breaths. "Everyone is going to know that's me! It's just covering my eyes. My fucking lower face, my fucking nose, my fucking voice, my fucking body... everyone is going to know that's me!" He starts to break out into a complete panic.