#TWENTY SIX.

3 days later.

The boys were getting ready to fly out to their game that was tomorrow, they were headed to Texas. I had already booked my flight for tomorrow and was beginning to pack when my phone rang.

It was Kyle Shanahan.

"Hello?" I quickly, answer.

"Hey Liliana, I'm going to need you down to the airport in thirty minutes." He says.

"Um, okay. Why?"

"You don't know why? Jesus Christ, do you ever check your emails? They canceled your flight. So, I'm going to need you to come early and take the flight with the guys."

"Shit, I'm sorry. Okay, I'm leaving now." I tell him.

I hung up and frantically start throwing clothes into my suitcase.

The flight.

I get to the airport and meet up with Shanahan on the tarmac, they were already boarding the plane.

"Come on, let's go, let's go!" He waves his hand for me to hurry.

Some guy quickly takes my bag from me, and I follow Kyle up the stairs and into the airplane cabin. I immediately notice how big and spacious it was. It was nothing like the planes I would take through a civilian airline.

I'm passing guys in their seats, scanning over their faces until I see Nick. He was seating in a aisle seat away from the window. When he sees me as I pass he watches me, his face looked completely shocked.

"Sit here." Kyle says.

The seat I was in was just one behind Nicks, it was diagonal from his so, I could see him perfectly. Christian McCaffrey was sitting in my same section, he was the fourth seat from me, next to the window and he was sleeping. I see Jimmy walking down the aisle and he stops at my section.

"You're flying with us?" He asks, flashing me a smile.

"Yeah, my flight was canceled." I tell him.

"Oh, well. I guess my seat is next to yours." He replies, putting away his carry on bag and sitting down to my right.

Nick cranks his head around to look at me quickly.

Oh great, I thought. I bet this didn't make him happy to see at all.

"Hey, yo. Nick you take your sleeping pills yet? We're about to take off!" I hear Trent call from behind my seat, he started laughing.

"Do you all take sleeping pills or something?" I ask, Jimmy.

"No." He laughs. "Nick is scared to death of flying." He replies.

"Really?" I notice his large hands gripping the sides of his arm rests.

"Yeah, it's kind of a joke around here." Jimmy, chuckles. "It's funny, because he's such a big guy and you would think he wouldn't be scared of anything."

Kittle passes Nick and rubs his hand over the top of Nicks head. "Don't worry buddy, no one is dying today." He teases him.

George catches a glimpse of me as he passes. "Lili, why are you here?" He asks.