Selina Kyle: Every Night

Word Count: 651

The first time you laid eyes on Selina, you felt as though cupid had shot an arrow directly into your chest. You were at a club, your friends invited you for a night out and refused to let you decline the invitation.

It was sheer luck that the woman had been already looking at you. Nerves hit you hard when she approached you.

The first thing she said was," This doesn't really look like your scene, sweetheart."

" It's not."

" Then how about me and you go somewhere else," she suggested.

Y/n tilts her head as she thinks. Something Selina found extremely adorable.

" I don't know if it's smart for me to go anywhere in Gotham with a hot stranger that I've just met in a club."

Selina chuckles," Pretty and smart, well isn't that a dangerous combo. I'm Selina and I promise I'm as trustworthy as I am attractive."

For some reason, your gut was telling you to leave with this woman. Your senses were fighting hard, but your heart was too curious. So you left with her that night, and it was the best decision you had ever made.

Selina showed you finer things in life, things that you were certain only Gotham elitists had access to. She also showed you the beauty hidden in the slums of the town. That was the duality of Selina.

She was charming and flirtatious. It was impossible for the night to end up anywhere except with you under her.

Part of her expected you to be gone in the morning. Instead, she was pleasantly surprised to find you curled up in her arms, snoring lightly.

She took the time to really get a good look at your features. Selina had an eye for valuable things, and in that moment she was fairly certain that you were the most valuable thing she ever laid her eyes on.

" I'd say something snarky about a staring problem, but I like it when you look at me," your voice had a twinge of morning rasp to it.

" Well, you managed to surprise me. You know, I usually wake up to an empty bed." Selina lightly traced patterns on your arm.

" I find that hard to believe." Your eyes tried to lock on hers, but she's focused on the patterns she's making.

" You'd be surprised."

You took her hand in yours," I'd stay here until you asked me to leave."

Selina let a genuine laugh tumble out of her lips," I was that good, huh?"

Your face heated up at the insinuation," I- you were, but you're a lot more than just good in bed. I find myself wanting to know everything about you."

" Oh really," her eyes finally snapped up to yours, and you find yourself melting.

" Really... Let me make you breakfast?"

It was an innocent question that once again caught Selina off guard.

" Are you going to burn down my kitchen?"

You chuckled gently," No, I'm actually pretty good in the kitchen. I can make anything you want."

" Is there a catch to this?"

You thought for a moment," The catch is that you have to go on a date with me."

Selina kissed the tip of your nose," That all, sweetheart?"

"That's all I want."

Selina pretended to think about it, but her mind was made up the second you asked her. Instead of answering your question directly, she responded with her breakfast order," Ham and cheese omelet, don't short me on the bell peppers or green onions, Y/n."

You pecked her lips before rolling out of the bed," Yes, chef."

Selina sighed blissfully as you left the room. She really liked you, and that was rare for her. She wanted you to know everything about her, even her alter ego. Catwoman would spoil you with all of your heart's desires, she wouldn't be able to help herself.

Anything for her girl.