Chapter Twenty-Eight: Dazed and Confused

Description: You and Eddie attempt to celebrate your anniversary. But things quickly take twists and turns in all the wrong directions...

Warnings: swearing, smut, drug use, groping, fingering, handjob, oral sex, praise/degradation, choking, role-swapping, crying, angst, mentions of suicidal thoughts/ideation, mentions of drunk driving, mentions of vomit, yelling, anger, self-destructive tendencies

Chapter Twenty-Eight: Dazed and Confused

"You feelin' it yet, sweetheart?" Eddie asks as you inhale the final drags of your anniversary present.

"I think so, only one way to find out, though." You say through a giggle, obviously staring at his lips. You've been sitting barefoot in your backyard for a while, smoking the joint Eddie showed you earlier as the sun begins to set. Mom still hasn't come back yet, you're not sure when she'll return. Or what particular mood she might be in when she does. You don't really care at the moment, however, as you're about to kiss your handsome boyfriend while under the influence of marijuana.

"My thoughts exactly." Eddie chuckles, leaning over to press his lips to yours. Immediately, you can tell that the drug has begun to take effect. This kiss feels absolutely amazing, so warm and fuzzy. You both let out low moans at the sensation, opening your mouths to play around with your tongues. You instinctively lay down in the grass you've been sitting on, allowing him to hover over you. His hands drag slowly up and down your body, lighting fireworks beneath your skin through your clothes. You do the same, starting with tangling your fingers in his hair.

You scratch your nails around his scalp, and he breaks his mouth away from yours to kiss your neck. "Fuck, Eds. This is incredible." You sigh, in total awe of how powerful everything feels. Your hands leave his thick locks, running down his back until your reach his ass. You squeeze the firm rounds of it, causing him to groan as he bites harshly on your throat. "Everything feels so fucking good, baby. We should go to my room, I need to feel you. All of you." You hate how goddamn needy you sound, but you can't help it. Every rush of hot breath or graze of fingers over fabric is amplified immensely.

"You sure we can't just stay here? I don't wanna leave this spot." Eddie says in an attempt to convince you to stay put. If it weren't for potential nosey neighbors peeking from their windows, or grass stains ruining your uniform, you'd absolutely let him take you right here.

"We can't, Eds. We'll get all dirty, and someone might see. C'mon, I also have a twig poking into my ass." You tap his shoulders, waiting for him to get off of you. He whines petulantly in response. But he knows you're right, despite his drug-adled brain telling him to keep going. He backs off, inelegantly standing on his own two feet before assisting you. You make the ill-advised decision to forgo walking through the whole house, opting to make an attempt at climbing through your bedroom window. You slide the pane along its track, and almost fall flat on your face as you clumsily climb over the sill. "Oh, fuck!" You yelp, catching yourself just before your head smashes onto the carpet. You laugh at your silly display, and how wobbly your body is.

"Take it easy, sweetheart." Eddie chuckles, enjoying your ass on full view for him as you haven't gotten up yet. He climbs in after you, lifting you off the floor. You both slump onto the bed, him laying behind you as your legs hang sideways over the edge. "I hope we didn't wake Arwen again, I don't want her to see what I'm gonna do to you." He says breathily, trying to contain his laughter at the bumbling nature of your movements.

You poke your head up to look over at the kitten's bed, finding that she hasn't stirred one bit through all your racket. "She's still asleep. Can you shut the window, Eds?" You ask, beginning to undo the buttons of your dress shirt.