12

(Y/n) was in her room getting ready for the party, her mother in the room suggesting what she should wear and giving her options to choose from while simultaneously seeing her daughter putting on her makeup.

"Don't be late, honey, okay?" Her mother says, worried. The girl nods, "I texted monica and informed her to bring you back home safely." She says.

(Y/n) nodded, "sure thing, mom, but i can handle myself, remember? Besides, i have monica with me." She pointed out.

Her mother sighs, taking out a dress from the (h/c)-ette's closet and replying, "i know, but a parent will always worry for their child. Roppongi is dangerous." She reminded.

"I know."

Her mother then held up a dress, smiling at her daughter, "you're going to a party dear, instead of wearing those clothes of yours, why don't you try for something different tonight?" She suggested.

(Y/n) glanced at the dress and cringed, "it's pretty, mom, don't get me wrong, but it's not something I'll wear to a party. I like wearing my clothes." She took out a pair of skinny jeans, red rhinestone blouse and a black leather jacket along with her signature flats and some big hoop earrings, "ta.da." She nonchalantly says.

Her mother sighs, putting the dress back in her closet, "whatever makes you comfortable, dear." She smiled at the (h/c)-ette, pecking her head and leaving her to get ready.

When 9:00 hit, (y/n) heard her phone vibrate and checked it to see it was monica, informing her she was waiting outside. She grabbed her phone and some cash, stuffing it in the back of her pocket, heading downstairs, "I'm heading out!" She announced, glancing at her mother who waved at her.

She got in monica's car and the two were driving down the road heading for roppongi, the car radio blasting loudly. Her friend was dressed in a short red dress with a cake full of makeup on her face, "I'm hoping to get laid tonight! I hear the boys in roppongi are bat-shit crazy and hot!" She exclaimed.

(Y/n) eyed her friend with a sigh. It was gonna be a long night.

They soon arrived in front of a house where multiple people were loitering around and walking in and out with drinks in their hands. The front door was wide open, allowing anyone to enter. There were a few motorcycles parked in a specific corner that people stayed away from.

"We're here~!" Monica giggled in excitement, turning off her car and stepping out, followed by (y/n). The two girls entered the house, passing by teenagers or young adults (18+). "Lets have some fun!"

Not ten seconds later, (y/n) was dragged to a group of dancing people, her eyes looking around and observing. The only thing in her field of vision were horny couples sloppily making out with each other; or drunk strangers using alcohol to get drunk or high.

She cringed.

Monica grasped her hands, urging her to dance with her as music played. The (h/c)-ette chuckled at her co-worker, moving her body to the beat as she imagined like it was back at the dance-off.

Her talented moved caught the eyes of the crowd as she was soon put in the center with everyone clapping and raising drinks. Her co-worker cheered the loudest, snapping pics of her friend.

(Y/n), in the eyes of the party-goers, was cool. She dressed amazing and her attitude was so stigma-girl material that she gained many fans. She didn't bother with them, just focusing on herself mostly and having a good time.

Two pairs of purple eyes were watching her like hawks, both impressed at the (h/c)-ette.

"Who is she, aniki?" The younger one asked, pushing his glasses up.