13

(Y/n) was still not talking to the toman members. She was now at the skatepark all by herself, riding the ramps back and forth with a stoic gaze. She heard someone call her name and paused, glancing back to see draken and mitsuya approaching her.

She kicked her board up with her foot, grasping it with her hand as she watched them come closer, "what are you doing here?" She asked, averting her eyes.

Mitsuya rubbed the back of his neck nervously, darting his eyes to her, "...we just wanted to apologize for our actions, but please understand us, (y/n).." he walked to her, putting his hands on her shoulder and searching her eyes pleadingly, "we just want to protect you...we didn't mean to belittle you at all."

(Y/n) sighed, dropping her skateboard on the floor and rolling it with one foot, peering at them, "....it's okay, i forgive you."

Draken and mitsuya exchanged surprised glances, thinking she was gonna ignore them again, but was glad that she chose to speak to them.

"You're not mad?" Draken double checked her expression to make sure she was serious. She nodded, smiling faintly. He crossed his arms, raising an eyebrow, "you're still not going though."

(Y/n) shrugged her shoulders, "not a problem."

The two toman boys slumped in relief, smiles on their faces. The news spread fast and soon all of the captains and vice captain knew about it...including mikey. The small blonde was happy (y/n) was not angry with them anymore.

The group had decided to celebrate at a restaurant later on tonight. (y/n) was the last to arrive, the boys smiling at her; sanzu and mucho nodding their head. She slid in between baji and draken and soon everyone ordered their choice of meal.

(Y/n) decided not to think too much about mikey's confession that day and just continue life as normally as possible...even though she knows he likes her. She glanced at the small blonde, who gave her a beaming smile, causing her to sigh.

Smiley looked at her, "you seem a little too calm for this, (y/n)-chan." The others moved their gaze to her.

The (h/c)-ette shrugged, "I decided to just accept it, i mean, even if i argue and fight with you guys it wouldn't matter will it?" The others decided to drop the topic, not wanting to discuss it anymore since it might make (y/n) unhappy.

~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) was back to tutoring baji again. The raven-haired male feeling elated inside. He sat quietly, watching her as she spewed some nonsense about math? Everything seemed to fade and it was just her he seemed to pay attention to.

"This is the third time I've caught you staring at me, baji." said male broke out of his thoughts, scratching his cheek sheepishly while the (h/c)-ette gave him an unamused look, "have you learnt anything at all from the many sessions we've had together?"

Baji huffed, digging through his bag to pull out last week's exam result, showing it to her with a wolfish grin, "of course i did!" The 75 percent written in big bold red marker glared into her eyes.

(Y/n) was impressed, lightly clapping her hands, "you've proven me wrong, baji, keep up the good work." She smiled softly at him.

Baji cleared his throat, cheeks burning in embarrassment as he hurriedly stuffed the paper back in his bag. He spent many hours in his room studying her notes and trying to memorize everything she had told him just to not disappoint her. It was tiring to the point he wanted to quit and just eat peyoung yakisoba and burn people's cars down, but somehow...he chose not to. He wanted to show her that her efforts weren't in vain....his mother was so proud of him. Hehe.

Once school was over, (y/n), baji and chifuyu decided to hang out with each other. Just as they were exiting through the gates, they heard someone call out to them.

"Wait!"

The trio turned around to see some student from their school rushing towards them, hunching over and panting before standing back up, looking at them nervously.

Chifuyu rose an eyebrow, "yes?"

The guy cleared his throat, turning to (y/n) with a small blush as he scratched his cheek, "erm...(l/n)-chan.....i....for you!!" He shouted loudly, extending his hands out that held a pink envelope.

Baji and chifuyu, being nosy bastards, peered over her shoulder to see what he handed her and instantly knew what it was, a love letter!

(Y/n) nonchalantly looked at it, taking it from the guy with a polite smile, "thank you." The guy bowed before running off. She brought her attention to the envelope, examining it when it was snatched from her fingers, "baji, give it back." She put a hand on her hip.

The raven-haired male scoffed, "what for? It's not like you're gonna confess back....wait are you?!" He frowned. She shook her head 'no' in response. His shoulders relaxed.

Chifuyu tilted his head in confusion, "so what do you want with it then?"

(Y/n) looked at the two boys with a sigh, they didn't understand anything, "just because i might reject his feelings doesn't mean i have to be rude and throw away his hard effort he put into writing this for me. I'm going to read it and just tell him how it is." She responds smartly.

Baji grumbles in annoyance at the thought of her reading a dumb confession letter. He didn't like it. "Can't you just throw it away?"

(Y/n) gave him a look, replying with a "no!"

The next day, the guy didn't dare look at her again, too scared to even talk to her when she approached him to answer his confession. She was confused when he ran away from her, unbeknownst to her, baji had threatened the poor boy to leave her alone and not write silly love letters to her again since he....he obviously likes her too! There, he finally admitted it.

baji keisuke likes (y/n) (l/n).

A/n: enjoy!