Epilogue

"It's been two whole years since bonten has disappeared. Not a single trace of crime has been linked to the members and there have been no sightings or whereabouts of these criminals. Could they have been killed? Or are they still in the shadows waiting for the time to be right to reveal themselves again..." the news reporter said on the tv.

"Tch! They're still calling us criminals!?" Sanzu complained, crossing his arms and grumbling, "we're new and reformed!" He argues at the tv.

Izana rolled his eyes, in his hands were some paperwork regarding some orphanage's, "considering the amount of crime we did I wouldn't expect them to just stop talking about us." He scoffs, "we're still wanted men in the eyes of the public."

"well maybe if you hadn't chosen that path none of this would've happened." (y/n) shot her head out from the kitchen, a tray of cookies and brownies as she set them down on the coffee table.

Mikey made a beeline for them, pecking her lips softly before taking about three of them and walking back to his spot on the couch, his hair now dyed black so no one would recognize him.

"Hey!" Rindou scowled at the short male, "leave some for the rest of us!" He tried to snatch one as the rest of guys scrambled to get a piece, the argued amongst themselves and...did the tray fly in the air?

(y/n) rolled her eyes at them just as the front door opened and draken and the others walked in, greeting the girl with a kiss on the mouth each.

"hey, mikey," draken greeted him with a small smile, "i got a job for you at my shop, we could use another hand." The short male nodded, his lips twitching upwards at his friend.

That's right. (y/n) ended up choosing all of them and agreeing to remain in a polygamous relationship. None of the men objected. As long as she was with them, everything was fine.

When (y/n) told them she will accept them all in her life, she made it very clear that bonten will have to disappear and for mikey to reconcile with his friends. No more crime.

Bonten was disbanded but no one didn't know that as japan thought they were still active. Ran and rindou were still running clubs here and there. Kokonoi was making money and robbing all these bad business men. Kakucho and izana were helping orphanage's. Sanzu was working at a sword-smith shop.

Mikey was slowing integrating back with his friends who were shocked to see him, including takemichi. The short male came to realize when he spent time with them that he's been alone all this time and he wasn't happy at all. So many nights when he used to run bonten he always thought about going back and forgetting his life of crime. He was happy to see that wish coming true...all because of (y/n). He still had dark impulse but with her beside him, talking him through it and comforting him, he learned to control it.

Everything was slowly falling back to place and of course there was the occasional danger where the former bonten members were still targeted by their enemies but it was quickly taken care of in no time, no traces found or left behind.

With all her lovers living in a big house that kokonoi bought for them, it was hard for them to get along and there would be fights and looks of hate and dislike but for (y/n)'s sake they tried to get along and by doing so, they've grown comfortable around each other...some might even call them friends...co-partners.

"Takemichi's wedding is coming up soon, isn't it?" (y/n) asks, ignoring rindou's lips peppering her neck with kisses, his teeth nibbling and forming a hickey. He dragged her onto his lap, muttering 'mine' repeatedly.

Kazutora nodded with a smile, "it is. The preparations are almost done." He grinned.

(y/n) was going to be a bridesmaid along with emma and yuzuha. The dress was a mint green color, "i can't wait." She flashed smile, a bit excited.