22

Why? Just what the fuck was going on? And who the hell is Kisaki Tetta? Terra? Tatta? Whatever the fuck his name is. Was this the guy mikey told her and the others when he said a new member was joining? She didn't like it, it was fishy.

(Y/n) remained silent as she stood in her division, unfortunately baji was not present. Why?

Mikey then spoke up, silencing the murmuring crowd, "this is kisaki tetta! From now on, he will be stationed in the third division as vice captain!" He announced.

Pah remained silent as he listened to the small blonde's words. The announcement had all the members of toman raging in anger.

"Kisaki? I heard he was from Mobius!"

Shouts of rage were heard directed to kisaki as he sat
quietly in front of mikey. He didn't care what they thought.

Draken, who was irritated by the protests of Toman
members, stepped up, "shut it!! If any of you've got a
problem with Mikey's decision, then step up!!" He
shouted.

Mikey remained silent as he scanned the members, noticing their expressions of dismay, "we're eventually going to butt heads with valhalla! The new valhalla is huge that moebius has nothing on them. To defeat them, toman needs to grow, too. Kisaki here kept our generation in check through moebius. We need kisaki if we're going to fight valhalla! Dismissed!" He shouted.

(Y/n) held a nonchalant gaze, she didn't like how impulsive mikey was being but he was their leader. Her eyes darted to a certain crybaby blonde who rushed towards kisaki, punching him in the face. She rose an eyebrow in amusement, "not bad..." she muttered under her breath, watching the scene play out.

"What the hell are you doing, takemichy!?" Draken's
voice was heard. A bruise mark was on kisaki tetta's left cheek, his glasses on the floor broken.

"You ain't even in Toman so what the hell are you
doing!?" Draken continued to shout, "are you trying to ruin this ceremony?!"

(Y/n) watched as Mitsuya, Smiley and Mucho
approached takemichi, who began to panic. She sighed, moving from her place to stand beside him, stopping the others who seemed like they were about to confront him, "now, now, lets not get too hasty." She coolly says.

Takemichi looked at her like she's his saving grace. She sighed.

A deep voice was suddenly heard, "yo, what's going on here?" Baji appeared, a smirk on his face, "this looks like fun." He spoke in amusement.

"Baji..." Mitsuya began reluctantly. "You're not supposed to be here." Mucho continued after him.

The raven haired male rushed at takemichi and began to punch him till mitsuya spoke up, holding his arm tightly, "let go, mitsuya, or i'll murder you." He threatened in his deep voice.

Mitsuya narrowed his eyes, demanding to know what baji is doing but the raven haired male only glared at
him in response.

Baji turned to mikey, shouting at him, "oi, mikey!!" A mischievous smirk on his face.

Mikey remained impassive as he glanced at baji,
"what are you doing here, baji? You're not supposed
to be here because of internal conflict, remember?"

Baji ignored him, grinning madly, "just now I punched a twerp, am I finally gonna get kicked out because I ruined your fucking meeting?" There was a brief pause, "I'm going to valhalla. You don't want anymore troublemakers, right?"

"BAJI!" Mikey shouted at the raven-haired male, a
warning in his eyes.

(Y/n) narrowed her eyes at the raven-haired male, something was amiss. Why all of a sudden does baji want to leave toman and join valhalla? Could it be because of the meeting regarding kisaki tetta as a captain? She understands his anger but to go to this extent? There has to be another underlying reason.