17

Moebius Arc

There was a toman meeting tonight. Everyone was in a frenzy as the gang moebius attacked Pah-chin's friend and his girlfriend, luckily it wasn't too damaging as (y/n) managed to spot them when she was coming home from work (mikey wasn't able to pick her up that time).

Everyone lined up as the small blonde overlooked the members, a serious expression on his face. Takemichi was confused on what was happening, which the (h/c)-ette decided to let mitsuya fill in. Toman runs shibuya only while moebius handles Shinjuku.

"We all know why we're here. Moebius declared war against us!" Mikey loudly says, before looking at Pah, "...what do you wanna do, Pah?" All eyes went to him.

Pah clenched his fists, struggling to form words since he was shaking in anger, "they're older than us...toman's not gonna walk away unscathed." He
tried to reason. He was unsure what to do. "I'd end
up making trouble for all you guys. But I'm so pissed
off, Mikey.."

Mikey cut him off, staring at his friend, "who cares, I'm asking whether you want to fight or not, pah?" Said male closed his eyes tightly.

"Hell, yeah!! I wanna kill those bastards, mikey!" Pah shouted as tears fell down his eyes. (Y/n) consoled him, patting his head as he cried on her shoulder, a nonchalant expression on her face.

Mikey gazed at the members of toman, "Anyone
here thinks Pah's bud getting his ass kicked is too
much trouble to deal with?" His voice slowly
rose, "is anyone scared because Pah's bud got beat
up? See? There's no one!!" He loudly stated.

Chuckles and grins were seen on the captains and
vice captains face. Everyone was getting hyped up.

"We're gonna crush Moebius!" Mikey shouted as
everyone cheered, pumping their fists in the air,
"August 3rd! The Musashi Festival is where it's all
gonna go down!!"

After the meeting was over, the only ones left in
Musashi Shrine was (y/n), mikey, draken, baji,
mitsuya, chifuyu, the kawata twins, hakkai, mucho,
sanzu, and pah and peh.

Emma noticed a new female face in the toman uniform and was curious, she approached the (h/c)-ette, who turned to her upon noticing her arrival, "hey, I haven't seen you around here before, I'm emma, mikey's sister." She smiled at (y/n).

(y/n) smiled back, nodding her head, "I'm (y/n), a member of toman for eight months now. I didn't know mikey had a sister." She mused, stuffing her hands in her pockets.

Emma giggled, crossing her arms, "he doesn't speak about me much, protective reasons, ya know?" The (h/c)-ette nodded in understanding.

The mention of his name had the small blonde latching onto (y/n) from behind, grinning at his little sister, "so you met my wifey, huh?"

"Wifey?" (y/n), emma and the toman boys said in unison. Mikey huffed, secretly glaring at his friends who glared back at his bold declaration, "since when?" The girl asked him, eyeing him.

Mikey buried his face in her hair, humming, "since i met you." He mumbles in a matter-of-fact tone.

Draken stormed over, eyebrow twitching as he hauled the small blonde away from (y/n), "oi, mikey, you can't call someone you're wifey if you're not in a relationship with them!" He scolded, grinding his teeth in irritation.

Mikey dangled from his vice president's hand, puffing his cheek out childishly.

Emma noticed draken's expression, her eyes lowering as she glanced at (y/n), a sad smile on her face. So this is why draken has been different for a while now, it was because he loves someone else...and not her anymore...she sighed dejectedly, well....it made sense. The two of them were tip-toeing around each other constantly and haven't actually moved their relationship forward at all. She can't blame him for finding interest in someone else. It was too late now.