40

(y/n) groaned quietly as she shuffled around, she could hear something beeping loudly beside her. An omnipresent smell of antiseptic wafted through her nose. Where was she? A hospital? She fluttered her eyes open, gazing around. She was stunned by how much boys were in her room. Was that even allowed?

Kazutora was the first to notice her awake, straightening up from his position where he leaned against the wall, "you're awake!" His shoulders slumped in relief.

All eyes moved to (y/n), who struggled to sit up if it weren't for draken assisting her, "hey," she lamely greeted, "what happened to the fight? To kisaki?" She questions.

Baji glares at her, "can you stop thinking about fights when you got shot in the stomach! Tch. Troublesome girl, and don't even get me started on that stab wound those dumb haitani's told us about!"

(y/n) chuckled awkwardly, glancing to her right where mikey held her hand, his eyes blank and mind preoccupied, "mikey..?" She watched concerned as he slowly turned his gaze to her, "everything okay?"

The small blonde blinked, "i should be asking you that, (y/n)-chin, you're the one injured out of all of us." He says, frowning.

She sighs, turning back to the others, "can someone please tell what happened?" The others exchanged glances before draken stepped forward. He told her kisaki had died by a truck hitting him, hanma disappearing and is now a wanted criminal and the conflict between tenjiku and toman is now over. Izana had yet to reconcile with mikey but emma was the one trying to push them closer.

"...i'm glad he's gone," (y/n) says solemnly, the boys giving her confused looks, "kisaki, i meant. He caused a lot of trouble and spurred on other gangs to try and destroy us and use toman for his own goals." She looked out the hospital window, "it's over." She says, smiling.

The boys grinned, also relieved too. There was just so much confusion, chaos, and anger all around that it wasn't good for none of them. Toman is a gang based on moral principles, doing what's right and protecting friends, family and anyone else in trouble.

(y/n) then widened her eyes, "what about izana and the tenjiku members? What happened to them?"

Chifuyu shrugged, "disbanded, i believe. Izana still refuses to see mikey so..." he trailed off.

The boys talked a little bit more with (y/n) before they soon had to leave, mikey kissing her cheek and closing the door behind him. It wasn't an hour later when she heard a knock, glancing as izana walked in with his hands in his pockets, taking the chair beside her.

Both of them said nothing before he opened his mouth first, "...i see you're getting better," he cleared his throat awkwardly, she nodded, watching him curiously, "kakucho and the others are worried about you, ya know? They practically had to beg me to come and see you." He lied at the last part...he wanted to see her.

(y/n) furrowed her brows, sensing something was wrong, "I'm sure you didn't come all the way here just to see me," she paused, "so, tell me....is there something more you want..need..to talk about?" She questions.

Izana gazed at her with a glare, "...shinichiro meant the world to me...i admired him...i thought he was my real brother only to find out he wasn't even related to me...he lied to me," he gazed at the sunset out the window, "i was jealous of mikey...because he was all shinichiro could talk about, so i started to resent him. I hated mikey and i wanted to take away everything from him." He admits, "i wanted to destroy him all because he ruined my life. So why should I accept him as a brother?!" He rose his voice.

"Because it's what shinichiro wanted." (y/n) says, giving stern eyes to izana, "he loved you, mikey and emma equally and i'm sure he didn't intend to keep the truth from you but he was waiting for the right moment." Izana looks down, "shinichiro is dead and it's your job to take up the role as a big brother now. I know you and mikey are on shaky terms but i think you both need to sit down and just have a heart to heart, get to understand each other. Whatever rift is keeping you both from getting closer all depends on you. Give him a chance, he's your little brother and he needs you."

Izana took in her words, a moment later he chuckled, looking at her with an intrigued expression, "i can see why they call you toman's unyielding member." He praises, observing her. His eyes softened slightly, "you're such a troublemaker." He murmurs, shaking his head.

(y/n) looked confused, pointing at herself, "me? a troublemaker? I think you got the wrong girl there." She huffs, picking at the sheets bored.

Izana stood up, resting his hands on either side of her on the hospital bed as he bent down to her level, "yeah you are." He whispers, his lips touching hers in a soft kiss before he pulls away, "but you're mine." He says, smirking as he turned to walk away, "i better not hear you're in anymore hospitals." He waves his hand in the air, leaving through the door.

(y/n) slumped on the bed in shock, staring at the ceiling in a frozen vegetable state, cheeks red. Just what is happening?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was a toman meeting. (y/n) arrived with the other captains and vice captains as they entered musashi shrine where she spotted mikey and takemichy together discussing something before their eyes darted to all the members.

"Everyone!! Listen up!!" Mikey loudly announced,
causing silence to erupt in musashi shrine, "we have
made a lot of sacrifices, but after defeating tenjiku,
toman is now Japan's top gang! Right now, we have
created a great era that will be handed down to generations to come!!"

Mikey smiled at everyone, continuing, "that's why I want to end it all while we're at the top. As of today, the tokyo manji gang is disbanded!"

(y/n) was in shock, wondering what spurred mikey to make such a decision, her eyes then moved to takemichy who seemed just as stunned as she was.

One by one the small blonde spoke to each captain including baji who remained an ex-captain. He expressed his thanks and complimented each of them and how their strengths contributed to toman's growing gang each and every day.

Mikey turned back to everyone, "this marks the end of toman!! No matter how good things have become, they must have an end!!..and that end is today!!..but never forget!!! Toman is forever in your hearts!!"

"TOMAN! TOMAN!!" Everyone shouted at the top of
their lungs, ignoring the burning. Once the members were gone, the only one lefts were the captains and vice captains.

Angry and Smiley were crying, "I can't believe it big
bro, toman is over!" They consoled each other.

(y/n) went around consoling everyone with pats on the head or hugs, whispering assuring words that it's not the end of the world and everyone will still be together.

Meanwhile, takemichi and chifuyu were talking quietly, "what's your plan now?" Undercut male asked, "toman is disbanded, kisaki is dead. You don't have anything more to do."

Takemichy smiled, "now that kisaki is gone, when i go back to the future things will certainly be good now, but then i won't be able to see you guys in this timeline anymore, so that sucks." He smiled sadly.

"Oi, everyone." Hakkai called out, gaining their
attention, "to commemorate our disbandment, let's
make a time capsule."

Mikey grinned, "sounds good." He gazed into the
night sky, "mhm...let's write a letter to our future selves. Let's open it up 12 years later." He grinned.

Everyone agreed, deciding to meet up at the end of the week.

A/n: enjoy, sorry there wasn't much (y/n) last chapter but don't worry!