Blurry Lines - Part 2

A week later....

"You know to be a tutor, you kind of suck." Jordan caught up with her.

"Excuse me?" Simone whipped around staring up at the idiotic tall jock.

"You haven't answered any of my calls or any of my text messages." He looked at every single message he sent and know she read them all.

"I don't know stupid, probably because none of them have to do with the actual class."  Simone didn't have time to waste.

She always had something to do. That is where they were opposites. Simone took her grades and her sport seriously.

"Okay but whose to say that it has to be about the class or the assignment? aren't you getting paid either way?" Jordan walked alongside her through the GAU courtyard.

"Baker, we are not friends. I am your sister's friend. You and I... absolutely not." She patted his shoulder and walked away.

Jordan could let it go but that easy. He followed after grabbing her hand, taking her in the opposite direction. Simone snatched her hand back and was about to turn around when he blocked her.

"I will absolutely make a scene and embarrass you."  He whispered.

"With what? Your dad moves? Boy, go somewhere." She was the least bit scared.

"Why don't you like me?"

"You're not a likable person." Simone answered truthfully .

"Now you're just lying."

"Jordan Baker, you are a literal asshole who only thinks about himself, wants to do things for only himself and you do not care about others unless it benefits you." She rose a brow.

"Maybe because I don't like anyone else. Did that ever occur to you?"

"Don't be a cliche, you're already a quarterback." Simone tempted to move past him but he locked his finger in the loop of her jeans spinning her around,

"I don't like anyone but, maybe I really like you."

"Too bad. I don't like you." Simone remarked.

"We are going to continue going with that?" He looked at her.

"Yes because unlike you, I do not have a reason to lie."

"You are literally lying to my face."

"Give me one good reason why I would like you?" Simone blinked waiting to hear this grand response.

"You asked me to Homecoming in middle school." Jordan snapped his fingers.

"My mom wouldn't let me go by myself." Simone scoffed. He was the last person on earth she would go with.

"You didn't have anybody else tutor me." He continued.

"The professor put you with me. I had no choice.." She rolled her eyes.

"Any chance you don't like a guy, suddenly I become your fake little boyfriend. Did we forget the kiss at that one beach party during our junior year? You literally went up to me and kissed me."

"That doesn't count,  that guy was annoying and what do I look like kissing a stranger?"

"I tried to pull away and you wouldn't let me. What happened to your not my friend?"

"It had to be believable Baker."

"And you don't call Olivia by our last name sooo..." He trailed.

Simone rolled her eyes pushing Jordan as he did the same facial expression. He was so damn annoying. Every time she tried to get away, he was blocking her. When she tried to go the opposite direction, he pulled her the other way.