Nothing felt like this [M]

"We should... go back." Simone spoke in between some heavy kisses.

Simone had no plans to show up to Beverly for the wedding. She had no plans to be here at all but Spencer extended the invitation then Jordan, surprisingly. They were sort of broken up. Least that was the lie that they were still going with. They didn't want to make a scene so they kept their distance at the wedding. Jordan danced with Layla while Simone danced with Lando.

Yet they kept staring at each other the entire time.

And here they were. His old room like old times. He needed her help finding something and it's been thirty minutes of attempting at finding something. He knew he didn't need any help. He just wanted her in his lap. Jordan wanted to run his hand down her legs and inject her love in his veins.

How could he pay attention to Layla when his ex had on a revenge dress? He knew she knew what she was doing. She had brought that Lando guy and it got under his skin very quickly.

"They won't miss us." He mumbled leaning into her palm resting on his cheek.

"I miss you. Is that weird?" She ran her thumb across his lip kissing him again.

"So come home."

Simone knew it wasn't that simple. She couldn't just transfer back. She knew that she was missing so much with Shay and that was eating her alive. She knew she was doing the right thing but sometimes it didn't feel that way. She knew that sneaking around with Jordan was ridiculous but they couldn't get rid of each other. There was too much history and plenty of sexual tension.

"It's not that easy, J." She started to fix his collar.

"Don't do that." He didn't want her to retreat.

"We need to get back to the celebration."

She started to get up and collect her shoes. He reached forward grabbing her waist pulling her back into his lap. He liked her position there. He cupped her face staring into the eyes of the person that knew his heart best. The one that stole it and stomped on it a little but he deserved it. He also knew that he would never be the same person he was with her with anybody else.

"I want us to be together again."

"Jordan, stop." She started to pull away.

"Simone, I don't want to keep hiding. That was never us. You know that." He stroked her cheek. He kissed her jaw giving her no room to escape. He wanted her to feel what she did. It was her fault he had no off switch.

"I know but it's so much fun." She turned catching his mouth.

His head flew back against the head of the chair as they fought each other for dominance again. She was winning. She wasn't a shy woman when she loved. She took control and loved being on top of him. He groaned feeling her adjust herself to straddle his lap. Her tongue massaged his. It was slow at first then she got rough making a chuckle escape his lips.

His hands slid up the dress that he was eager to rip off. He had self control, he did but he couldn't deny her if she wanted it. Simone's mouth trailed to his neck. His eyes closed letting her wreck havoc on his skin. His body was hers to do whatever she wanted. Jordan was hers and he would cave to whatever she wanted to do to him.

"Si...." He breathed.

One minute, he was at her mercy and the next his eye caught the bed begging. He shifted picking her up carrying her from the chair to the bed. Jordan undid his dress shirt staring down at her.

"Enjoying the show, princess?"

"Always, pretty boy."

"Yeah, this pretty boy is gonna ruin you." He warned.