Good Days

Just a little re-write from 5.18 bc I felt throwing something up. We'll be back in full effect in the coming weeks. Hold tight! 💜

~*~

Simone sneezed throwing her head back onto the pillows. Her body was kicking her ass and she felt like she couldn't breathe. She could hear screaming getting closer as she groaned followed by Jordan's voice. Through half closed lids, she made out her husband and a head full of curls tucked under his arm.

"I could hear you sneezing a mile away." He pressed the thermometer against her forehead.

"I'm fine." Simone covering her face.

The last thing she wanted was to get the littles sick along with Jordan. Jordan ushered their second youngest out of the room - the best he could anyway. Simone could hear the tears lodged in the five year's old throat as he screamed.

"Boy, bye. Go in the playroom." Jordan started closing the door.

"Oooh, Daddy is spicy today." Simone coughed into her arm.

"Don't worry about them. I've called back up so I can take care of you."

"Noooo Jordan." She was fine. She was going to be fine.

"Yesssss wife." He mocked going into the medicine cabinet in the bathroom. Simone peeked at what he was doing.

"Oh hell no!" Simone scooted away.

"Woman, you had four of my babies and you want to reject medicine!?" He bent over staring at her with squinted eyes.

"Babies come out! That is going in." She crossed her arms.

"You would rather have a baby than take cold medicine?" Jordan tilted his head trying to understand her logic. She was so damn stubborn.

"If I said yes would you not take that literally?" She asked in a tiny voice , coughing again.

"That sounded so nasty. My chest!" Jordan made a face , twisting the cap off.

"Shut up. I don't want the medicine Jordan."

"I do not care what you want. I want another baby but guess what, you don't see me complaining." He read the instructions before opening the cap and pouring some in.

"You literally tossed one out of here. Go bother him and leave me alone."

"He's not as fun as a brand new one. He has an attitude problem." He teased sitting on the edge of the bed. He was definitely a little Jordan in every sense of the word. He figured it was his karma along with having twins.

"Baby, I am not trying to get you sick, leave me alone to suffer..." Simone groaned. She appreciated him so much but she could handle things herself.

She could hear him mocking her as he held up the small cup in his hands. Simone stared at him and Jordan stared back not even blinking. Simone made a face and it was like playing mirror. Whatever she did, he purposely mocked to piss her off.

"Jordan! Get out of my room."

"Look little girl, We share this space. This is my room too. Once I disinfect it of your nasty ass germs." He commented, making a mental note.

"Ughhhh. If I take it will you evaporate and take care of our children?"

"Kia and Liv got it. Spencer is on lunch duty." Jordan had everything under control. His main focus was her right now. He knew that their hooligans were in good, safe hands.

"That's not taking care of our children, yourself." Simone could barely laugh because all it did was make her cough.

"I told you babe, you come first right now. Stop trying to fight me on it." He kissed her hand.

"But fighting you is fun." She frowned, poking out her lip.

"Take the damn medicine." He shoved it in her face playfully. Simone rolled her eyes snatching from his hands, throwing it back like it was a shot. She gagged and shook, feeling it go down her throat.

"Now if I can get over the taste then you need too."

"Sir, you literally buy vitamin gummies instead of taking real ones." She reminded as she felt Jordan fluff her pillow.

"Why would I want a big ass vitamin capsule to choke me to death when..." He cracked a smile, almost childlike.

"You are a menace to society, leave me and..." She sneezed seeing Jordan hold a tissue to her nose.

"Blow."

"I am not five!" Simone protested.

"Are we sure? Blow..."

Her eyes rolled as she blowed into the tissue. He crumbled it off and tossed it in the trash. Jordan made sure she had enough blankets and that she was warm enough. He didn't mind getting sick from her because he knew she'd do the same.

"Will you go back downstairs. I don't want you to get sick."

"We have four babies. Either we take each other out with being sick or they get us sick." Jordan laid across the bed hearing her plea for him to disappear.

"Okay but don't complain to me when you are miserable."

"I think I'll survive Mrs. Baker." Jordan nodded, stealing a kiss when she least expected it.