u got me [m]

"Dr. Baker." One of the interns rushed to the nurse's stations out of breath.

"Yes." Jordan and Simone said in unison.

"Actually, Dr. lady Baker... Winter Cohen is finally ready to push." She informed.

"Thank god. I been waiting all day."

"You've also been eating apple doughnuts and smuggling candy in the pocket of your scrubs all day." Jordan reminded.

"Ashley, I give you full permission to smack Dr. Baker upside his head." Simone tapped on the tablet.

"Do it and I am making sure you have no service to be on." Jordan raised his brow.

"I don't think violence is the answer." Ashley said quietly.

"It isn't but when you been married for six years and are carrying his child, sometimes you got to remind him who is the smarter doctor, the prettiest and who runs the show." Simone said shrugging her shoulders.

"And who runs the show." Jordan mocked in a high pitched voice earning a pinch to his side from his wife.

"I outrank you. Remember that scrub."

"Oh please, our daughter will absolutely adore me. Don't you have a baby to deliver? Get away from me Baker." Jordan shooed her away.

"See if I ever share any of my snacks with you." Simone huffed.

"You don't have too. I'll just steal them from your drawer in the clinic."

"Ugh, hate you mean it." Simone pointed from her eyes to his following after Ashley.

"Hate you more, Go kill it." Jordan saluted going in the opposite direction.

Simone ended up with two deliveries and some consults before retreating to the on call room. She looked behind her after hearing the door open two hours later. Jordan softly closed the door, locking it in place.

"Hey, I have been looking for you. David said I could find you here." He crouched in front of her.

"I'm okay, I just needed to rest." She scooted over.

"Did you need anything?" Jordan joined her feeling her head against his chest

"I have an idea."

"Does this idea involve no clothes?"

"If I say yes, will you agree?"

"Baby, you really want to do this right now?"

"Oh come on, we've always been careful and we have been very good with not doing anything at work." She pouted.

"And you want to start now... while pregnant."

"First of all, sex during pregnancy can be a lot of fun when done safely. We both have been under a lot of stress more so you than me and it's a healthy stress reliever." She ran down some quick facts.

"Who are you? You have never wanted too.. Oh my god is this.. Simone, is this one of your little fantasies of getting freaky in the on call room while on shift?" He whispered trying not to laugh.

"You want a release, I want a release. I don't see the real problem other than having to be very quiet." Simone slipped a hand underneath his scrub top.

"You? Quiet?" Jordan snorted.

"Pleasssse." She nozzles into his neck, giving the spot a tender kiss.

"No no. You can't go for my neck no matter how much I want you too." He begged.