When I saw you - Part 2

It had been an entire month. Absolute radio silence.

Maybe it didn't go well as she thought. Maybe it wasn't meant to be. Maybe it was all in her head. Simone couldn't worry about it. She had money to make and having a photography job as side hustle apart from her dance studio was a dream. She had built up quite the clientele the past year and being able to travel to shoot weddings and editorial was everything she imagined.

"It's weird he hasn't reached out right?" Simone asked getting her camera bag together.

"I don't think so." Kia commented

"Am I being too anxious? What if he didn't like me?"

"I mean you are out of his league but you two had a fantastic time no?" Kia pulled her into a side hug.

"Yeah but we didn't get a chance to exchange numbers or anything." Simone truly never cared if she never heard from a man again. She had been on plenty of first dates that ended there.

This was different. She couldn't begin to explain it.

"If he wanted too , he would." Kia reminded with sound advice.

"I guess he didn't want too then." Simone frowned.

"There is other fish in the sea if that's the case. His lost not yours."

"Thanks babe. I'll see you later. Have a good day. Love you!" Simone had a few clients to photograph.

Simone had made it to the small studio that she rented. She had the whole works -  back drops ,  props , all the camera essentials she could need.  The dance studio rent was crazy but she loved teaching little kids and seeing them get down the choreography. The photography was just a side hustle because she didn't just have  one particular hobby.

She had been shooting for four hours when she decided to call it a break. Photoshoots were long but she enjoyed being able to interact with the client. She thanked her last one for the time being and took a film roll into the small dark room that she had set up. It was kind of like a little closet that she transformed into a dark room but it worked in her favor regardless.

Jordan thought he was going insane for missing someone he only met once. Liv wasn't giving up any information. In her words, he had to figure it out on his own. It was a little tedious given she had a social media account and barely anything on it. Least it was something to casually obsess over. He had to dig deep into google to find something and once he got some sort of a clue, he just hoped this address would lead him to her.

One thing he hated was going to the valley but no matter what, he couldn't get her off his mind. He made a pit stop at the flower shop picking up a fresh pair of white roses. They were simple enough and a kind gesture for seeming like he wasn't interested. He had such a good time that he didn't mind seeing where things would go.

Jordan being nervous was hilarious. He didn't get nervous at all. Least not when it came to women. However, he wanted to impress and hoped he didn't miss his window of opportunity. The drive was long but worth it by the time he pulled into the parking lot. He sat back in his driver's seat staring at the building. He contemplated going back but who knew one month apart could leave you wondering what if far too often?

He grabbed the bouquet and made his way inside.

"Hello?" He walked around not hearing much of anything.

Then he heard her voice. Something about being with him in a moment. He rubbed the back of his neck taking in the studio. All the equipment , the backdrops , the props. The brick wall and the marble flooring. The bright colored couch matched her bright personality. Photos aligned the wall show casing what he assumed to be her work.