motivation [m]

author's note: if you know, you know. enjoy this  5 am ramble

A low sigh leaves the mouth of a hyper focused Jordan Baker staring as his iPad replays the last game. He had no idea how his wide receiver fumbled that last play that cost them the game. Every time he hit the rewind button he grew more annoyed. This is why he missed playing with Spencer. He was someone that he could count on when they played on the field but his wide receiver and him haven't been on the same page for the past couple of games.

The finger grazing against his ear almost stops him in his tracks. However, he shakes off the feeling of being distracted. When he was focused then he was zeroed in on the task at hand. Her next move was placing a kiss on his neck making him bring her hand to his mouth giving her a kiss.

He could multi-task - sort of.

"I know I know." He muttered knowing her so well that she was probably making a face that screamed annoyed. May the good lord forever give her patience.

If she wanted to, his iPad would be in the trash somewhere. Her cheek pressed against his back as she sighed. Maybe if she was loud and dramatic about it, his focus would shift. All Jordan could do was laugh lightly interlacing his hand over hers as he jumped to another video.

"I promise that once I come up with a solution. I will happily accept any form of punishment. I just - Oh you are not playing fair woman." He stopped mid sentence feeling the bed shift as she moved and her petite hands massaged his shoulders.

"What? This is a solution." She said innocently.

"No no, you are slowly pushing buttons trying to distract me." His head tilts back taking in the moment. A massage was exactly what he needed. He could go for a full body one. There was something about the way she touched him that was soft, delicate even but firm.

"Me? Oh love, distracting you while you give Iesha the iPad the attention that I deserve.. it has never crossed my mind Baker." She squeezed his shoulders.

"I just don't understand why he is failing like this. Spencer would never jeopardize a game."

"Well duh. Your wide receiver isn't Spencer James." She wasn't afraid to show her bias was in favor of Spencer over any wide receiver that Jordan played with over the years.

"You know if that didn't feel really good, I'd be upset that you just said my wide receiver sucks."

"Your wide receiver does suck, hope that helps." She leaned over leaving a wet kiss on his cheek.

"Okay chill on Sims." He momentarily closes his eyes.

"I am telling you, Spencer would've caught every last one of those passes. The dynamic you had with Spencer cannot be replicated baby. Your wide receiver is ass and I wouldn't be surprised if they cut him loose. He is supposed to be your right hand."

"If you are trying to distract me with shit talk then you are doing a fantastic job." Jordan sucked his teeth.

His receiver had so much going for him but it's clear that the determination and passion for the game - to win games was longer his focus. It felt like sabotage and just maybe his fiancee was right. He pressed his lips into a thin line tossing his iPad in the nearby chair. He turned hovering over her and pulling her legs towards him to wrap around him.

"Oh, now I have your attention?" Her face slowly forms a shit eating grin. She pulled him closer wrapping her arms loosely around his neck.

"You might have good ideas sometimes." Jordan shook his head left and right weighing the options of this moment. Study plays or study his future wife?

"All my ideas are wonderful and carefully curated to motivate you." She beamed, eyes staring right into his soul.

Jordan scoffed, locking his lips with hers. He needed something else to be worried about like the million of boxes surrounding them in the barely furnished new home they shared. The kiss deepens making Jordan feel like he was on a high from indulging in her already.

He barely touched her and he already wanted more. It was past insanity how infatuated he was with her. It had been years and she still looked at him with much adoration from the first time he said I love you in a rambled speech on the car home when they were eighteen.

"I don't need motivation." He countered, kissing the side of her neck.

"Are you sureee?" She squeaked feeling his tongue against her flesh.

"I will always be ready for you no matter the time of day." Jordan mused, running his hand up her thighs. "A sun dress is very dangerous."

"I thought it was cute." Simone knew exactly what she was doing.

"No black thong?" His brow rose. His eyes followed her seeing the laced material on the floor

"I mean…you could've taken them off yourself if you weren't so wrapped up in little miss Iesha.." She watched him spread her legs even more , sliding his hands up her sides to lift her dress higher. She was positive her skin had goosebumps already.

"You should've started with that.."

"Mhm." She hummed, nodding.

Moans filled the room the moment his tongue came in contact with her slick folds. How he dangerously took his sweet time sucking, licking and pressing kisses against her. She could be his last meal as he would be drenched in her juices dying a happy man. Her eyes couldn't help but to watch seeing the curls on top of his head and his head moving as he ate her with no regards to even a warning.

As rude as it was, she basked in the feeling of his teasing. Well this was even more disrespectful because the tip of him wasn't enough. She wanted the dress ripped from her body and her husband to be deep in between her thighs. The power of his tongue was both an annoyance and most pleasing to her.

Jordan had his own fun. He enjoyed taunting and hearing her beg for him. The soft pleas and his name  being moaned out  as she  desperately wanted the testing to end . The feeling of him finally being  catches her off guard. One minute he was being a nuisance to get under her skin and the next, his fingers circled her nipples as he kissed her pout giving her a happily rude awakening. A reminder if you  will - she wasn't the one in charge in this moment

The rhythm was slow on purpose. The sun was shining brightly between the curtains and it wasn't even noon yet. Matter of fact, it was early even for him. He was a man that loved sleep but he was also a man that aimed to please and found more pleasure in his significant other getting the pleasure she deserved. He thrusted deeper, bringing her leg higher to hit the right angle.

Before she realized how much time past from being devoured, she was satisfied three times over. Simone could've suffocated him and he would thank her. She smiled weakly as she slowly crawled over, legs just as weak from the positions he had her in. Every way but loose was the objective.

Every part of her body was touched.

Returning from the bathroom fresh from a bath that almost turned into another round, she rested on his chest. Her mind replayed every single detail as she closed her eyes. She found herself drifting sooner than expected after a morning pick me up. The warmth of his body tangled with hers was  the perfect motivation  to start the day.