Love you a little bit - Part 2

Hey girl hey. Hope you enjoy this fluff 🥹

~*~

Two years of dating had flown by. If you would've told Jordan that all he had to do was admit his feelings sooner and he could've been the happiest he ever been in his entire life. Now he knew why Spencer was crying, screaming and throwing up over his twin sister. He felt that way about Simone for years. Years of pining and watching her be with men that didn't deserve her.

Sometimes he thought he was going insane with just how much his heart was wrapped up. Like he was a little too obsessed. He almost felt a little clingy with just how much he just wanted to be around her, which was why his bright idea was getting their own little apartment off campus for their senior year of college.

"You're crazy." Olivia laughed, swinging her feet back and forth as she laid on his bed taking ownership.

"Says the one nearly slobbering down my best friend in an airport." Jordan unrolled the tape.

"I can't believe you are moving in with my best friend."

"If I have to share Spencer, you have to share Simone. She's mine now!" Jordan would absolutely fight her on it too. Maybe not win because she was still his twin but still - he didn't play about his.

"No. They are both mine." Olivia smiled.

"Too bad, I am not the sharing type." Jordan reminded, continuing his fold his shirts sticking them in the marked boxes.

"Awwww, you really love her. I always knew it. Took you guys a freaking life time."

She couldn't stop smiling. Liv had never seen Jordan so down bad over a woman. Not even Layla. She always knew they had a spark but the timing wasn't right. Timing was everything, hell she should know. She sat on her own feelings about Spencer and probably would've continued to sit on them because she thought he still wanted Kia. Simone had pushed and pushed for her to share her feelings until by chance Spencer shared his feelings first.

"Are you going to lay there smiling at me all weird or are you going to help?"

"I can't believe you guys are moving in and we're going to London. We haven't been apart since birth."

"Which is probably a good thing."

They needed the welcomed distraction of adulthood. Now being able to drink and enjoy life again after their dad's passing, it felt right to keep moving forward. Liv fell in love with London during those three months and Spencer had went to visit. He came back with a more polished British accent than when he left. More annoyance with his British slang but long as they were happy.

"I can't believe you are leaving me."

"I am not leaving you. You have my best friend." Liv reminded.

"You're right, safe travels kiddo!" Jordan dodged the pillow being thrown his way.

"You guys will come visit and we'll come back. I won't just leave you and Mom like that."

"I know, I know. I am happy for you and happy for Spence. Dad would want this. I am proud of the person you've become Olivia."

"Ewwwww."

"What?" Jordan tilted his head.

"I liked it better when Simone didn't make you a simp. Stand up or something!"

"Shut up Mrs. James." He rolled his eyes finishing up an hour later.

His room was covered in boxes. Liv is about to head out before he rushes down the steps catching her arm. She is confused as her twin ushers diverts her path to the kitchen instead.