Nekked Club [M]

This never made it to the kinktober collection since I never finished it until now lol but here you go.

***

Jordan grinned hearing his phone go off for his set alarm. Once a week, he got on face time with Simone just to keep things fun from a distance. He caught off his bathroom light and made sure his door was locked. He didn't need any of the other boys in the house interrupting time with his girlfriend. He scrolled through his recent calls and finding her contact then pressed face time call.

"Hi boom boom." Her face came  into view.

"Hi Babygirl." He smirked.

He had no idea where boom boom came from. He was sure it was because he made a loud of noise during sex or from a black eyed peas song. He really couldn't remember. He smirked noticing her background was different.

"Is this a bad time?"

"Oh, you're good. I am just apartment sitting for my aunt. She's out of town for the weekend."

"Damn, I would've came out there." It was probably a bad idea to waste money like that but he missed her.

"It's ok. I miss you." She spoke.

"I miss you too. What's been going on?" He might've kept tabs but he liked to be informed from her and nobody else in her little friend group.

"Thea was definitely asked to get hurt with my racket in her other arm. I promise!"

Jordan can never recall anyone making his girlfriend this upset.

"Sweetheart. Don't stoop to her level. What did she do?"

"She threw a damn tennis ball at me then got mad when her dumbass fell trying to play me with an injury." Simone rolled her eyes thinking back on it.

"Sounds like somebody needs to cool off." He nodded with a smirk knowing she got the hint.

"She is so damn annoying. I try to be a good person and she makes it not even worth the effort."

"Mmm.. Let me put you in a good mood." Jordan offered.

"I would be if you were actually here."

"I can still solve the problem. Spread them legs for me."

"So nasty." She whispered under her breathe.

"Matter of fact, prop the camera so I can see." Jordan could see her jaw drop at the suggestion.

Simone gasped and found a few books. The thought of Jordan having this view while being away ran chills down her spine. She prompted it until she heard him say he could see. Simone got in position so he had a clear view of her naked body. She smirked to herself hearing him curse under his own breath this time.

"Get out of your vibrator."

"What? You can't do it yourself?" She teased with a raised brow.

"Oh I can do it myself. I just want to watch." Jordan remarked.

"My batteries are dead, champ and back at my dorm." She reminded. Simone wasn't about to get caught dead with her vibrator in her auntie's house.

"Damn, well... all I can think about is sliding deep inside of you hearing your little whispers. There is something thrilling about not getting caught."  He said lowly.

That was enough to get Simone to trail her fingers down her middle. Jordan chewed on the corner of his bottom lip. He paused for a moment watching her slowly circle herself.