how we roll.

Author's note: I don't know something about parental Jimone makes my heart flutter so enjoy another fleshed out draft.

"Defense babygirl! Defense!"

Simone pinched Jordan in the thigh getting his attention. She watched his fingers move in attempt to grab her hand when she finally looked seeing the frown on his face.  She snorted at his expression.

"Can you be any more embarrassing?" She teased.

"Me? I am being a supportive father to my little girl." He defended.

"Sure, but you are also yelling at the top of your lungs." Parents were starting to stare at the quarterback father.

"You should be lucky Olivia isn't here."

He had a point. Liv would absolutely be the loudest with a sign and all. The game was only in the second quarter and their daughter's team was down by five points. Simone knew that no matter what, nothing was stopping her husband from being the loudest parent in the room - even louder than she was. Which she normally would be if a headache wasn't stopping her groove.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" She started to feel her skin.

"You are perfect but I know something is wrong." He examined her.

"It's nothing. I'll be fine, promise."

Jordan offered the seat on the bleachers in front of him. Simone didn't hesitate to move, settling in between his legs, leaning back against him. His lanky arms dropped down her shoulders. Her manicured nails grazed his skin as they got both got sucked into the game.

"It's gonna go in the net." Simone boasted.

If there was one thing she knew for sure, her baby knew how to ball. She practiced in their backyard like her life depended on it. Not only did Jordan and Simone succeed in their own sports field, their twins were also athletic - one in basketball and the other in soccer. She watched her daughter instead pass the ball to her teammate.

Her teammate tossed it seeing it hit the rim then land in the net. The shot added to their score just as the buzzer ran for the end of the second quarter. Fourth quarter rolled around and they were tied. It was nothing out of the ordinary that Jordan was still yelling even when the coach called the team for a huddle.

"See, that's why she glared at you." Simone snickered.

"God, it's like you said copy and paste."

"Scared you huh?" Simone teased finding humor in the stare down her child gave.

"They literally look like you."  Even as a twin himself, Jordan thought it was wild that identical twins were possible let alone triplets. He was happy that they only had twins.

"Is that suppose to be a compliment sir?"

"Yes, you gorgeous out of this world woman. Now I have to fight boys with a baseball bat."  He huffed.

"Ha ha ha." Simone rolled her eyes at his so called joke.

Simone didn't need the reminder that she dated Lando in college. They had a good run but they wanted different things. She didn't think she would ever get back with her ex. They had moved on but once she got Olivia's invitation to be her maid of honor, well it was a wrap. She knew she was done for the moment they spent the entire reception dancing and giggling from all the wine they consumed.

"What? How is Lando anyway?" He continued to tease.

"He is fine! I don't talk to him much." They were still cordial after all.