!rise Leo! x artist reader

You entered the lair's living room, sketchbook in had with a small pouch full of pencils.

Leo was on the couch and perked up when you entered.

"Hey y/n!"

"Oh hey Leo! Have you seen Mikey anywhere?"

"Oh he's in his room..."

"Okay thanks Leo!"

He watched you leave holding a fake smile till you left the room fully. Then frowning. He couldn't help but be jealous of Mikey, it seemed all you did was hang out with him!

He could understand how you two liked to nerd out over art or whatever but he wanted to spend time with you for once.

He sat on the couch thinking. He couldn't just barge in and demand you drop what your doing and hang out. Oh! He'd say he needs you for a favor...no he didn't need any errands done.

He decided he was just going to ask you to hang out with him today as completely normal friends do.

As he reached Mikey's room, he heard Mikey giggling and you telling him to shut up. He hid in the doorway listening in. An opportunity to listen to what you guys do in there isn't going to present itself everyday.

"oOoOO y/nnnnnnn"

"Shut. Up. Mikey! He's right out in the living room what if he hears you?!"

"Y/n and Leo sittin' in a tree. K-i-s-s-i-n-g first come-"

Leo peaked around the corner to see what had happened. You had covered his mouth, glaring daggers at him. Y/n and Leo? What's Mikey talking about? He saw your discarded sketchbook in the floor.

It was a drawing of..him? Yeah it was a drawing of him with a heart to the side with yours and his intentional.
That is so cute!

"Mikey! Stop, it's just a crush..it's not like he likes me back!"

Mikey shot them a smug look.

"How do you know?"

"Well i-"

"Yeah how do you know?" Leo replied from the door way, leaning against it smugly.

"Leo! How..much of that did you hear?"

"Enough"

You gulped, your eyes quickly darted to your sketch book but before you could pick it up Leo was ahead of you, flipping through it.

"No!"

You tried to grab it back. Leo raised it above your head and behind him, making you lean against him to grab at it.

"Aw come on! It's cute I'm sure theres nothing-"

You smash your lips onto his, causing him and Mikey to gasp. While Leo sat there stunned you quickly grabbed your sketchbook.

"Hmph."

Leo stared at you. What had just happened? You KISSED him? He didn't know what to think but one things for sure, he LOVED it.

Mikey spoke up.

"Could you guys not in my room? Thanks."

You chuckled.

"Sorry Mikey"

Leo moved to you and pulled you by your arm.

"Sorry little bro, we'll go elsewhere."

You turned a bright shade of crimson.

"Wait what?"

"You need us Mikey we'll be in my room"

"Ok you two have fun! But not to much fun. That's my bestie."

Leo winked at Mikey and headed off.

"Wait- what's happening? Leo? What are we doing?"