!2012! Donnie x Fem! reader (+16)

You would do anything for your loving boyfriend

You would do anything for your loving boyfriend. He treated you like a queen, often not wanting anything in return.

You weren't used to unconditional and unbreaking love, so, you promised yourself that if he ever needed anything your answer (within reason) would be yes.

So now your sitting in Donnie's lab, bouncing him on your leg with your belt in hand.

To be honest, this was new and slightly odd for you.

When Donnie had asked you to spank him (painstakingly slowly through stutters) you had drawn a blank.

It was the last thing you had even guessed he would have asked you for as a favor.

But you agreed, you figured it was a sort of BDSM thing that would give him a way to blow off some steam. He was muttering something, face red as his blush gave off heat.

You could tell this super embarrassing for him, and he was reaching out to you from his comfort zone to help him. This was an easy task..no matter how bizarre it seemed.

"Are you ready baby~?"

You cooed, rubbing over his thigh while your knee bounced him. He flinched from the contact and you could have sworn he whined a little.
He nodded his head, almost feverishly.

"Okay then love, get up."

He did so, standing up and waiting for further instructions. He looked like he was going to explode, his face red hot and his hands shaking a little.

"Bend over my knee."

You had no clue how to go about this, but you just had to dive in and get to the point.

This wasn't inherently sexual, not just by itself. Would it require foreplay? How would you engage foreplay for just spanking?

He didn't seem to mind your lack of buildup though, laying across your knee with a labored breath.

He seemed to..really enjoy this already. You hadn't even begun and he was already a mess. But that was true in all things, your turtle liked to overthink things.

You rubbed his ass with your belt, humming softly. This time you could actually hear him whine as he ducked his head down and tensed with anticipation.

You started off lightly. Bring the belt down in a sort of love tap. He didn't move much, only flinching a little. So you spanked him just a bit harder.

This time he grunted a little, holding his flushed face in his hands as he seemed to relax. You kept with this force for awhile, but you could sense his dissatisfaction.

You brough your belt down quickly, spanking him with an audible 'smack!' Sound.

His hips bucked forward as he gasped. He liked that, so you spanked him a few more times with that force. He was covering his face as he whined softly in between spanks, each time the belt came down he would yelp or even moan.

You felt just a bit uncomfortable..you know, whipping your boyfriend. but once you would pause to just see if you had done enough for him, he would beg you not to stop.

So you spanked the purple clad turtle for another 10 minutes, rhythmically bringing the strap of leather down onto his ass for a satisfying 'slap' and the instantaneous yelp.

Afterwards you two cuddled in his bed, with him resting his head on your chest with a big goofy smile. He thanked you, and admitted it was something new for him as well.

But he enjoyed it nonetheless and you had a feeling he would ask you to do this for him occasionally now. Of course, you would.

You would do anything for him, even if that meant whipping him time to time.