!rise! donnie x reader |glorious revelry |

Through april you were able to meet the turtles, and you became fast friends

Through april you were able to meet the turtles, and you became fast friends..with mostly everyone. You may not have had much in common with everyone, but they were nice and there was never a dull moment.

Everything was so out of routine and unpredictable it was refreshing to you. The only thing that would damped the get together or the very rare times where you could join a mission was a certain turtle in purple.

He was such a know-it-all, and one he found out you did coding and computer programming, he wouldnt shut up about how his was superior to yours. You thought it was him trying to be funny at first, but when the pokes and insults got personal you would retort back with the same kind of fire.

You weren't naturally competitive. But you had to put this purple know-it-all in his place. No one else was going to it seemed, at least, in a way that he would even listen to.

This whole revelry was pushing you to get better. To improve, and you were more focused in your work than ever before. Spite, it seems, is one hell of a motivator.

You got to work, consuming every bit of book, web page and Google doc your teacher sent you to try and improve as best as you can. Eventually your skills managed to hold your own against his.

This left him very displeased.

You only grew better as you 'ran' this metaphorical race to try and best him by a land slide.

He had managed to hack you as much as possible to keep you from doing so, and as this competition kept on going, the more you appreciated his skills. He managed to find you on ALL social media just to dox you.

No matter how much you hated him for it, you had to admit. That was pretty impressive. You started creating obscure burner accounts, to which he only found around 13% of.

He unknowingly taught you tighter security, and made you excellent at coding. He eventually couldn't hack into you, and if he did he couldn't do anything. You had grown to appreciate him, that was, until you met him again.

Time and loss of contact made you forget how much of an asshole he was. You found yourself annoyed in a corner while Donnie raved about building the tank you were in from scratch.

You were so close to just telling him to shit up but you bared through it, typing on your computer. Honesly you were just writing random things in Google docs but normal people would assume you were busy. Normal people would leave you alone.

The whole time he kept stealing glances at you, to which you would pretend not to notice in hopes he wouldn't instigate anything if you just didn't look at him.

Donnie, was far from normal. Once you realized that you couldn't hear him bragging you looked around, confused. You felt a presence behind you and you looked around to donnie with an unamused face reading over your shoulder.

You slammed the laptop shut and whipped around to him.

"Excuse you!"

"I dont recall asking for excuse."

Your face must have betrayed how annoyed you were.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Its rude to butt into others business."

"Thats why you tried to hack into my computer last night?"

You paused. Did you? You can't remember even going to sleep last night, you probably half-ass attempted to, it wasn't impossible.

"Though the message you left intrigues me."

Oh lord.

You raised an eyebrow, masking up your fear with annoyance.

"I dont remember anything."

He frowns, seeming a little..disappointed?

"You don't?"

You sighed, crossing your arms.

"No. What did the message say?"

He shuffled awkwardly on his feet.

"It said.."

"Well?"

"You asked to go out with me.."

He crossed his arms and averted eye contact as your eyes widen and blush heated up your face.

FUCK

"Lis-"

"Yes."

"What?"

"I will go out with out with you. This Saturday at 7, wear somthing nice."

You blinked a few times, dazed and somewhat flabbergasted.