!rise! raph & !rise! donnie x FEMreader |freak| (+18)

Thank you anonymous for requesting this chapter!

"Oh wow.."

Was all the snapper could say upon seeing the 'suprise' you had promised. You sat on the bed on your knees, blush on your features but a flirty smile. Donnie remained speechless. He continued to stare at your perfect body with a disrespectful eye.

Your hands were bound behind your back, a ballgag in your mouth with a collar and leash laying on your knees. You were wearing lacey red underwear with purple thigh-highs.

You had nothing else on, besides a blindfold. Raph didn't know how to react, he was a little suprised and most definitely horny. You looked so good after all, but this was a little much. He was a classic turtle after all, he didn't need all these..additions.

Donnie however was breathing heavily. Your thighs drive him crazy, but to see you on your knees? In his color? With all these fancy accessories? Your man was going feral.

You waited for them to move, to say anything. You weren't nervous at being exposed like this, but you sure were nervous they weren't into it at all. But you felt hands smooth up your thighs. Small and scaled, donnies.

A big hand ran up your back, rough and calloused. Raph.

"Wow baby.."

He rumbled.

"Almost makes me sad to share."

Donnie murmered in your ear, taking the leash.

Raph pressed kissed to your neck, treating you sweetly and grabbing under your thigh and around your butt. You gasped, any noises stopped by the gag. Donnie however unclasped it, much to your dissapointment.

"We can use this toy later my darling, I want to hear your sounds."

He purred as raph continued to kiss you. Donnie jerked the leash, making you jolt forward and meet his lips. You couldn't see but he had a wicked grin. Raph chuffed, sitting you back up with a kiss to the lips as an apology.

"Be nice donnie.."

Donnie rolled his eyes.

"How should we do this?"

You honestly didn't think of that, it was a treat for them though so you didn't speak up. Today was so they could have fun and unwind. Raph pulled you onto his lap, still kissing your neck and nibbling a little.

Donnie spread your legs open, bitting your inner thigh. You couldn't see, so they were unexpected. You yelped and moaned under him. Raphs bulge pressed against your back as you heared him rumble behind you.

"Raph, would you please remove these panties?"

Raph gently picked you up, pressing you into the bed and raising your ass in the air. He slowly pulled off the red lace, leaving your very ready entrance exposed. Your blush had grown deeper, making Donnie sadisticily smile once more.

"Someone's ready isn't she?"

"Leave her alone donnie."

Raph scolded, picking you up again. No you were on your knees with your arms being held by raph.

"Mm..I say we take turns..."

"I'm down, what about you n/n?"

You nodded, breathing heavily. Unknowingly to donnie raoh had been teasing your entrance with a finger. Donnie was bad at foreplay not the act of it but actually remembering to do it, but raph was amazing. Both at it and making sure you received it..