!2012! Leo x -fem- reader |18+ & aftercare|

((Hitting two birds with one stone on this one :]))

It had been a pretty regular day at the lair, after college classes you came back to the lair and plopped into the couch until Leo had returned from a mission.

Once he returned you two became almost glued to the hip, constantly being around each other. You guys had been dating for about two whole years, it wasn't easy sometimes but you two loved each other and you stuck out through thick and thin.

Of course, the others heckled you for it. You two bared it with a smile, both of you being similar in that way.

You had dragged him to the room, intending to cuddle when things started to grow between you. A simple kiss you had shared became longer, more passionate and needy.

His hands traced your body, stroking your curves and making you shiver a little. You raised your hands to his face, holding him.

You two stayed like this, until of course air became a pesky necessity. You stared into his deep blue eyes, a tension in the air.

You kissed him again, with him pressing you up against himself with a hand on your lower back and another on the back of your head.

He bit your lower lip, to which you opened your mouth for him a little to slip his tongue in. You two made out for a little, the tension that was usually satisfied with this only growing thicker.

You shifted and squirmed, rubbing and grinding yourself against him while he made small groans of pleasure. He broke away, panting. You both knew where this was leading, the question being, did you want to follow through with it?

The both of you waited. For what? You can't say. But you both did, before he made the first move. He slid his head in the back of your pants, it was small, but it signified that you were going to actually do this.

You crept onto his lap, putting your arms around his shoulders and staring deep into his eyes. He exhales, sliding down your pants at the waistband. And because your the only one in need of clothes, undressing you is the main focus for him right now.

He lays you in the bed, taking off your pants and underwear. He slides off your top and bra, leaving you completely exposed.

You had dressed in front of him, sure. But this was a new level of exposure. You felt embarrassed and your cheeks flushed.

"Your beautiful.."

He whispers, eye taking in every inch of your body.

"Is it okay if I touch you?"

He asks, huskily. You nod, somewhat eagerly. He takes a deep breath and starts to touch your body, gently guiding his hands to your breasts and inner thigh.

You shiver, feeling anticipation build. He picks you up by the waist and set you on his lap, his bulge rock hard underneath you. You smirk, wrapping your arms around his neck and whisper into his ear.

"Would you like me to take care of that for you?"

He shudders, grabbing your hips and nodding. His expression was soft, eyes half lidded and blush on his cheeks. He looked so cute this way. You kissed his cheek, making your way down onto his neck, making him groan a little.

You slowly but surely slid onto him, making sure to go as teasingly slow as possible. Leo, however, was not in the mood for teasing. He laid you back onto the bed and entered himself inside by himself.

You whine a little, holding onto him as your body stretched to fit him inside. Dating a mutant had its perks, one in being his member was bigger than most.

He waited until you had adjusted. Whispering praises in your ear as he held on leg up at his hip, holding you at an angle. Once he had confirmed with you that you were ready, he slowly began to enter and exit you.

You moaned with pain, but it subsided and eventually all that was left was pleasure. You gave him the green light to pick up the pace, which he did with relish. He thrust into you, making you moan or cry out in stimulation.

After a bit, both of you were panting and he shyly asked you a question while still inside.

"Is..it okay if I try something?"

You nodded, pleasure hazing your judgement. He pulled out and too put a length of rope, smiling shyly.

You two had never talked about BDSM but you weren't against it. You gave consent and he began to tie you up with beautiful knot work. You had your hands tied to your chest and your legs tied to your sides, giving him easy access.

It want the best but it want the worst either, you figured if it made him happy it would be worth it. He went ib about how beautiful you looked in his web of rope, and how turned on it made him seeing you like this.

He centered up again. Holding a piece or rope ted to your neck and making you look up at him, he trusted in, making you cry out in pleasure and surprise.

Looking on his face all that was to be seen was and expression of lust and love. Ge looked at you so kindly when he pounder into you. You rolled your eyes back at every stroke, moaning and whibeing his name.

This only egged him on, now thrusting in at a fast pace. You were a moaning mess, not able to form words anymore due to overstimulation. He edged you, making sure you didn't finish until it would match up with his.

He was close, and you had been close for awhile. It had come suddenly, and without warning. He came, finally allowing you to aswell. He continued only for a little, riding you and himself out.

Once it was said and done, he began to untie you, and something came to his attention. He had been too rough and ghe ropes had left marks on you. He was mortified and apologized a million times.

You assured his it was alright, and that you didn't even feel it happen. He cleaned you up, still apologizing and praising you for still letting him do that to you. No matter how many times you assured him, he felt incredibly guilty for it.

He ran a bath for you and gently bathed you as a reward for sticking through it. He promised he wouldn't try to do anymore BDSM, but you assured it would be alright and you didn't mind.