Turtles x reader |ADHD headcannons|

Leo: Leo would find it hard to be around you at first, but only at first

Leo:
Leo would find it hard to be around you at first, but only at first. He'd explain things to you calmly if you didn't understand them, and would mostly ignore if you broke out into song or just started to dance. He would even find it endearing. He'd let you know if your volume wasn't bearable and would chuckle at your antics. Though, he would probably need a break every once in awhile if you were 24/7 acting like this.

Raph:
Would be the least understanding of all the brothers, but would respect your boldness and your loudness. He would find the fact you couldn't sit still annoying but he would just drag you to the dojo to wear you down. Simple solutions. He would probably cringe if you broke out into song, but I see him listening to you rant about your special interest while he worked out.

Donnie:
Is close second on the "least understanding brother" list. But he definitely understands having hard core fixations and would find common ground on that. He'd most likely avoid you if you were 24/7 amped up, but if it was only sometimes he would chuckle and move on. I see him taking turns with info dumping and maybe even joining you occasionally in song.

Mikey:
By far the most understanding of all his brothers, though its no suprise or mystery why. He'd indulge you on everything, and would hold you very close in his inner circle having finally found someone who gets him. Want to sing? He'd join you. Want to dance? He'd start the music. Want to rant about something? Hes all ears. Want to run around? Get ready for a game of tag!