!Rise! Turtles x reader |poly|

Thank you @narrator_Tv for requesting this chapter!

This week had been rough.

Life had just been generally giving you hell, work, school, home-- even friends. You just wanted to curl up in a blanket and waste away. You had texted your boyfriends all throughout the week, and they seemed to be sympathetic.

Once you got home Friday night, you flipped onto your bed and texted your boyfriends that you had made it home safe, as you know that makes them feel much better. They had all respectively responded, but suddenly they all stopped answering their texts.

You felt worse, now being worried. Worried they were in trouble or that they were all mad at you somehow. You fought yourself, debating on spamming them or just crying yourself to sleep. They all had a dangerous job, it was impossible not to worry once they randomly stop answering texts.

The latter was looking like a good option until you heard a knock at your window. Your heart sprang up in your chest, and you ran out to the balcony.

You threw open the window, greeted by a dog-pile of boyfriends. Mikey clung on, while raph sat you back up. He pressed a kiss to your head while Donnie and Leo took turns kissing your cheeks or lips.

You giggled, even though you were extremely sad before, you felt that negative emotion melt away. You were wrapped up in your loving boyfriends embraces, giggling.

"So baby.."

Raph started.

"We know you've been goin' through some stuff."

Mikey continues.

"But we want you to know-"

Leo added.

"That we are here for you."

Donnie finished.

"We might not always be here,"

"And we might seem like we're never gonna be by your side."

"But we are."

"We're right beside you, every step of your day."

"Right beside you."

"Liften' ya up"

"And being a comfort."

"We love you y/n."

"Till death."

"Really donnie?"

"Shut up leo."

"I'm just saying, way to ruin a mood."

"Both of ya, cut it out."

You giggled at your boys, feeling your heart soar.

"Thank you..all of you...I love you boys so much."

"We love you too!"

They chirped, hugging you tightly.

"I'll get the movie started!"

Mikey exclaimed, letting you go and dashing to the living room.

"Raph will go get the snacks."

Raph let go, pressing another kiss to the top of your head and leaving.

"What?"

You asked, kind of confused.

"Make-shift movie night and cuddle session to cheer you up."

"Aweee guys."

You chuckled, running to the couch to get blankets ready. You were bundled up, with Leo and Donnie by your side cuddling you. You were showered with kisses by the both of them, making you blush deeper and deeper from the attention.

Soon Mikey joined you from the TV, sitting on the ground wrapped up in your legs. Raph came back shortly, having a few bowls of popcorn and other snacks.

Rain poured outside, setting a cozy and comfortable mood. The movie played as raph set you in his lap and everyone adjusted.

You were lost in the movie, but an occasional kiss or back rub would pull you back out. You didn't mind, of course. It just reminded you of how your boyfriends were here and trying their best to comfort you.

You felt moved to tears again, getting a snack instead. An overwhelming since of safety and comfort making you sleepy.

You eventually did fall asleep, leaning against raphs plastron. They all gushed quietly, taking pictures respectively before joining you, making your living room one big sleepover.

They all fell asleep to your small breathing, and occasional snores, finding safety and comfort in you too.