!2012! Turtles x Autistic reader HC

Leo: Leo would be one of the more understanding brothers, and would try to make you the most comfortable

Leo:
Leo would be one of the more understanding brothers, and would try to make you the most comfortable. Is where you are too loud? He'll come pick you up. Feeling overestimated? Try somez breathing techniques with him. Can't touch a certain fabric? No worries, he'll handle it. Though I see it being hard for him if you are low reaction autistic. Simply because he is a creature of anxiety and you don't do social cues.

Raph:
Unfortunately, as with most things, raph is the least understanding of all the brothers. But, he does understand outbursts, or overestimating situations all too well. He'd help you in anyways he can. Again, like Leo, I think it would be real hard for him to catch feelings if you were a non-reactive autistic. But he'd try to calm you down if you were overestimated and at least listen to you to try and see how you think.

Donnie:
One of the most understanding out of all of them. We all know hes on the spectrum and unlike his brothers he'd fall in love with you, non-reactive or reactive, it doesn't matter. I see him making a list if no no textures and foods and pulling it out to show however made the mistake of trying to make you touch/eat one. He'd definitely have flow charts of your behaviors and give you a little alarm that would ping him if you were ever uncomfortable in a situation and he needed to pick you up.

Mikey:
Mixed. For one he'd be crushed with no physical contact and wouldnt understand if you were non-reactive. He'd still fall in puppy love though, finding you ways to express his love to you. Though he would get too excited and hug you kf you returned it. He'd apologize a lit of course, but he can't contain himself. He would constantly make you comfort food if you really hated physical touch. All in all I'd say he'd put in the most effort.