!2012! Turtles Crush Hc

Leo: Leo is so nervous to be around you

Leo:
Leo is so nervous to be around you. What if he made a fool out of himself? He would worry too much about making you accidently hate him, or would try to impress you any chance he got so much he would forget to be himself. He would actually start shaking if you got too close or saud somthing kind or raunchy (his two moods lol) stuttering mess, creature of anxiety, it would probably get so bad he would try to avoid you.

Raph:
Raph i see once he actually realizes he has a crush on you the first thing he would try to do would to be to get rid of it. Well all know hes a little insecure, he wouldnt even consider the option you liked him back. He would avoid you, ghost you, and avoid your contact at all costs. If he can't get rid it he would then try to figure out if you gave one on him, but bare with him, he can't read emotions all that well.

Donnie:
Unfortunately..donnies crushes are always a dumpster fire. Everything we see on screen with April? Happens to you to. The stalking, invasion of privacy, the obsession. But he can also be really sweet. Just..gently talk with him and explain that this behavior is not okay and he will work to stop it.

Mikey:
When he gets a crush it is head over heels absolutely gobsmacked. He wouldn't really bother trying to hide it. Flirting and Constantly trying to grab your attention, new skateboard tricks and definitely some of his god awful recipes. But if you flirted back or even-- praised him I see him going cherry red and freezing. So long confidence!