!2012! Raph x F!Chubby! reader (18+)

You dropped your bag down onto the dojo floor and sighed, leaning your back against the walls while trying to catch your breath.

"Where the hell did you just come from?"

"Go sit on a dick."

You wheezed out, putting your hands on your knees while you breathed in through your mouth.

The turtle in red in the back of the room laughed in response.

"Chill out man, it's just a question."

"I ran here."

You panted.

Raph stated at you blankly and then shook his head as if processing what you said fully.

"What- Wait, ran here? Don't you live like, 5 miles away?"

"Somthing like that."

You coughed, sitting up and putting your hands above your head to open up your lungs.

"Damn girl- what was chasing you?"

"Go fuck yourself."

"Easy on the fire sister, I'm curious what made you up and run 5 miles."

"I need to do cardio."

You shrugged, sitting down on a bench and taking off your running shoes while trying to slow your still racing heart.

"Yeah, that's good and all but 5 miles isn't a good start. You'll wear down your body, not make it stronger."

Your face grew hot with irritation and embarrassment.

"I knew that!"

You snapped hotly. The smirk plastered on raph's face fell, and he frowned.

"What's this really about (Y/n)?"

"Nothing, I told you I was just doing some cardio."

"I ain't buyin' it. Don't tell me this is because of your weight-"

"That's none of your business!"

"Kay, so, it is."

He nodded, setting down the sai's he was planning on training with and making his way over to you.

"We've been over this before (Y/n)-"

"So you can shut up."

"Cut that out. I'm trying to help you so shut up and listen to me."

You were about to say somthing defiant but one look at raph's face made you shut your mouth.

"Your weight doesn't matter- it's your health. And your healthy. Sure, your a bigger girl but ain't nothin' wrong with that. If ya push your body, it ain't gonna help. I've showed you how to lose bad fat, you arn't built to be skinny Anyways."

You sighed, hugging yourself and looking down.

"You don't understand what it's like."

"Me? A 5'0 mutant turtle not understanding what it's like to look different. Yeah, that checks out."

He scoffed.

You paused, then realized how silly you must have sounded.

"Besides,"

He said, sitting down next to you.

"I like my girls on the thicker side."

You flushed and suddenly took intrest in the floor all of a sudden. Your heart pounded in your chest as you felt him get closer to you.